Ferns N Petals Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 25, 2023

File a complaint to Ferns N Petals

Having problems with Ferns N Petals?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ferns N Petals customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ferns N Petals

Ferns N Petals reviews & complaints page 56

M
msrikant

Address:Howrah, West Bengal

I had ordered an item online called ‘Celebration at Midnight’ from Ferns & Petals on 22/7/2010. My order reference no. is[protected]. As per their website, the said item contains the following:
1) A bunch of 10 red roses.
2) A 50 gms. Chocolate cake.
3) A bottle of branded red wine.

As commitment, the item was delivered at right time and to right place but I was surprised to see that the wine bottle, which had been supplied, was really of downgraded quality. Infact the price of the wine bottle was just Rs 250/-(as mentioned at the backside of the bottle itself) and it wasn’t branded at all, whereas as per their website it was specifically mentioned that a branded bottle of red wine will be supplied. In my opinion, the cost of entire package that was supplied would have been roughly Rs 500/- and they have charged me Rs 2199/- for the same. Even if they include delivery charges, it can not be more than Rs 1000/-. I am surprised to see the profit margin they are keeping per product. Such dealing is really unprofessional, unethical and illegal on their part. I feel like cheated by their organization.

It is really unfortunate from a customer viewpoint that even after spending hell lot of money, their emotions and sentiments are being ridiculed.

Their claim of being the No.1 florists in India is totally bogus as they don’t stick to your commitments.

M
    mayuri.ch
    from Delhi, Delhi
    Jul 13, 2021
    This thread was updated on Jul 13, 2021

Address:South Delhi, Delhi

I had placed order no.[protected] on 30th August for delivery of flowers on the occasion of Birthday but not delivery same day as per order.

I wrote to them emails - but no replies.

their phone are not reachable anymore.

They are a total fraud and noone should do any dealing with them
    Aug 13, 2020
    I had placed order no.[protected] on 13th February for delivery of flowers on valentine day to my wife.

The product selected was mentioned as "Pure Delicate love" consisting of a fish pot vase, candles and flowers. (http://www.fnp.in/fnp/product/y/--pI~6768-clI~90-cI~1154-pCI~1151-/Valentine-Ex...

Instead of delivering the same, they delivered something which is highly inferior and not even one fourth of the price as the original product - even after taking into account their exorbitant prices.

When I called in the afternoon at 2 to their call centre - they said, they will look into it and call back. The local partner who did delivery said, this is instructions they recd from them.

I wrote to them emails - but no replies.

their phone are not reachable anymore.

They are a total fraud and noone should do any dealing with them

Subir

Ferns N Petals Ltd — product never delivered but money has been deducted

dear concern,

I have booked a gift delivery through online booking, it has never been delivered and ferns N petals guys say that they have delivered it .their vendor at the remote location is giving diffrent information to Frens N Petals and to the inteted recipient .

the delay of order has been already faced by me previously . I can really say that Ferns N Petals have lost faith from customers now and their service is becoming pathtic

Ferns N Petals — NON FULFILLMENT OF CONSIGNMENT

I HAD PLACED ORDER FOR FLOWERS WITH CHOCOLATES TO BE DELIVERED, I WAS PROMISED THAT THE SAME WOULD BE DELIVERED BETWEEN 9AM - 6PM, HOWEVER NO ONE TURNED UP TO DELIVER, WHEN I CALLED THE COMPANY FOR THE SAME THEY SAID THE SAME WERE SENT, WHICH IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE AS THERE IS NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, WHEN I ASKED FOR REFUND THEY REFUSED BLUNTLY.

I REQUEST THE APPROPRAITE AUTHORITY TO HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK

Fern n Petals — Fern n Petals are fraud...

Two days back i have placed an order of red roses bouquet worth 699/- & 5 dairy milk chocolates worth of 200 Rs.from Ferns N petals. The order get placed at right time but that was totally different from the order which i had requested. They delivered only bunch of twelve (12) roses & 10 dairy milk chocolates of Five (5) Rs. each and for this order they have deducted 900Rs. from my bank a/c.
    They are fraud actually ... when i called them back to make a complain, they had put my call on hold while i was in middle of conversation, they even not listen to my complain.
    My order no. is[protected]
    Pls advice me.

Thanks & Regards,
    Priyanka.
    Hi Priyanka,

Just mail to [protected]@fnp.in they will definitely get this issue resolved.

Sahil
     Gifts to India, Flowers to India, Cakes to India, Same Day delivery all over india
    They are absolute cheats, just look at the disclaimer http://www.fnp.in/fnp/faces/jsp/shippingdisclaimer.jsp which you will get only when your order is not delivered, its a well planned scam where the courier company is not able to locate the address and the phone number provided is switched off...standard process, you will hear this from everyone who has used their website to order ...use rediff.com or some other site thats more professional

valentina fernandes — NOT UNDERSTANDING

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to inform you that I Ms.Valentina Fernandes wants to complaint regarding my family , as they are not understanding me at all. is this the right place to complaint , kindly guide me as i am going mentally sick from their behaviour and not listing to me what i need, they are forcing me to live with them in this condition and day by day I am facing many problems and i m not to take all these things any more.my number is [protected].

Valentina.
    I had placed an order no[protected] on 02nd Oct for delivery of cake and flowers to my folks

I had been ordering from fnp for almost 2 years and i ve been very comfortable with the service until Today. The order was for today's delivery and hadnt recahed the recipient and on querying about the same on the phone, the representative said that he ll check if anyone is avalilable to deliver it today or not. Its highly disgraceful to be behaving so carelessly with such loyal customers. If they dont have the capability to deliver on the desired date they should disable the option to do so on the site.I am currently based out of Singapore and am trying to tie up from here despite the fact that i ve made the payment.

I hope this is looked into, nevertheless i ll make sure that i do not make any further orders from their site ever again after experiencing such a reckless attitude.

Ferns N Petals Rips Off Customer — Non delivery of product

Ferns and Petals claims to be the option for words but it deeds are entirely opposite. It has played with my emotion. I wanted to surprise my fiance on valentine but I could not. I booked an order on 14th of Feb to get it delivered at a place in Delhi/Ncr. The maximum time limit that was given, was 15th of Feb, but to9day is 16th and product is yet not delivered. The company charged 3 times more than the market rate and money was paid at the time of booking only.. Neither they returned my money nor they have delivered it yet. They are simply ripping off customers.
    Today, I also faced extremely unprofessional and highly dreadful experience today with FnP.
    Read my story https://www.consumercomplaints.in/ferns-n-petals-b101053/page/55#get-cl537200

Fernsnpetals — Non Delivery of goods

1) Date-wise facts: Refer to the page numbers of the attached
    documents as evidence when mentioning the facts.

On-line Shop: Non delivery of goods

12th Feb 2011

Ordered for a truffle cake to be delieverd on 14th Feb worth 1299/- through the merchant Fernsnpetals. (Page-1)

14th Feb 2011

There was a get together arranged around 6PM onwards at my residence on the valentine day and since the cake was not delivered I raise a query through mail and also phoned the merchant several times. There was prerecorded voice mail that “the order placed for 14th Feb has been dispatched”. Also I received the email mentioning that a ticket no 18543 has been raised. (Page-2)

At 11PM raised a billing dispute through my banker Citibank for not having received the cake till that time. (Page-3)

Status of the order was showing “Vendor Accepted” in the order status tracking information. (Page-4)

15th Feb 2011

Got a mail from the merchant saying “Order has been delivered” which was a false statement. (Page-5)

Status of the order was showing “Order Delivered” in the order status tracking information. (Page-6)

I informed the merchant’s customer care executive about the incorrect information in there tracking status.

2) RELIEF: Mention what relief you are looking for against your
    Complaint. Example: refund, replacement or rectification of defect,
    Compensation, etc.

Refund and compensation- Rs 50000/-

The merchant turned out to be a total fraud and has caused a great humiliation and embarrassment. Not even a single word of regret telephonically or through email by the merchant.

Action against the e-commerce website www.Fnp.com that did not send the goods even after collecting full advance payment.

I can challenge the merchant as they donot have any signed receipt from me regarding the delievery of cake.
    Dear All,

Ferns and Petals is run by a team o[censored]nprofessionals.
    The team i have been talking to is:
    Team 1 - Ms. Pooja & her senior Mr. Imtiaz
    Team 2 - Mr. Seshadri & his senior Ms. Nidhi Kapoor.

Kindly note the tone of mails and the blatant attitude of ferns and petals by which they disregard consumers and cheat them by taking their money and not delivering the parcel. At the end of the same they send a mail saying the parcel has been delivered.
    Kindly use other websites to deliver goods.

They also do not refund money back.

This is a blatant miuse of Consumer laws.

Dr. Aldon Fernandes

From: [protected]@fnp.com
    To: [protected]@hotmail.com
    Subject: Order No[protected]
    Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 18:07:18 +0530

Hi Aldon,

This is in concern to the mentioned order number.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We regret to inform you that in periseble product we donot accept any complain after 48 hrs of delivery.

Thanks & Regards
    Query Team

From: [protected]@hotmail.com
    To: [protected]@fnp.com
    Subject: FW: Your Order is Delivered
    Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 10:47:20 +0000

Dear Gunjan,

This is to inform that I had booked the following order using your companies services. Please find a confirmatory mail regarding the delivery of the same from your office. Also the necssary amount was deducted from my credit card.
    Since I was out of Bombay I was not able to check with my wife whether the order was delivered. Just yesterday during our discussion my wife informed me that she had not recieved any gift from Ferns and Petals for the following booking.
    I have spoken to your staff Ms. Pooja and her Senior Manager Mr. Imtiaz and both have admitted that the parcel was attempted to be delivered but no one was at home. This is not at all possible as we have a very young child and my wife has not been moving out of the house as our baby is very small.
    It very non professional of your organisation to play with peoples emotions. As we use your services only when we cannot make it there.
    Also you send wrong messages informing that the parcel has been delivered and do not bother to repay for the amount charged.
    I have been going through the blogs on the consumer complaint websites which openly talk about your non professional organisation.
    Requesting for a detailed enquiry into the matter and immediate refund of the paid amount to my credit card with necessary compensation. Failing which I will have to take consumer action against your company.

Dr. ALDON

Subject: Your Order is Delivered
    CC: [protected]@fnp.com

Order Delivered

Dear Aldon

Your Order No.[protected] has been delivered and received by Delivery attempted successfully.

Please tell us what you think about our products, services, and our website. Your opinion, suggestions and feedback will be very much appreciated. Click Here to give your Feedback.

In case of any queries please write to [protected]@fnp.com or call at +[protected]
    SMS FNP to 53030

For refer disclaimer, please click here
    Totally cheats FERNS & PETALS is..

A refund never comes back..

their call centre is absolutely useful and just asks to drop in a mail for refund.

after a long chain mail, the refund never comes.

really pathetic...

kushagra sharan
    Absolutely!!! they are frauds and are just luring the customers with a false image. better to go for some other option b'coz they charge maximum but no value to the money is given...
    FNP never delivered what you ordered actually.. when you book online they send you very poor packaging flowers.. you can even think to present any1 on any occasion... they cheated every customers.. they cheated 3 of my frinds and me.. Never use their online service... they are fraud... totally fraud

Ferns & Petals (FNP) — Ferns & Petals (FNP) are frauds

Hi All,

This is to warn everyone about the fraudulent practice used by Ferns & Petals for cakes. I have used fraudulent because if it has been one in million scenario they would have resolved this issue and there would have no need to post the complain in web.

My sis in US sent me 1 kg cake (A dark heartshape extremely rich chocolate layer cake with dark chocolate icing. Surprise your loved one with a special way with Lip smacking 1 KG Heart shape Chocolate Cake.) for which they were charged 1100 Rupees. Money doesnt matter if the product is delivered as promised but I had a series of incidents as below

1) Cake was delivered on 1st of Feb instead of 3rd Feb
    2) Cake was 500 gms
    3) Upon calling they replaced the cake but it looked cheap as there was no sign of dark chocolate at all and reminded me of cheap chocolate pastries in confectionery shops.
    When I called back the argument given to me was that you said dont get cake from one particular bakery. I agree I said dont get me cake from that bakery but there are 100 other bakeries in Pune and this does not give FNP the right to modify the cake and present me with something substandard.

As we generally dont check what our loved ones have actually sent us and what we are receiving, I would suggest all of you to ask your dear ones what they have actually sent.
    As this issue would never have been noticed if the cake was delivered on 3rd of Feb.
    Even I got cheated by Ferns and Petails...

ORDER NUMBER [protected]

They mentioned in the product descrption that assorted choclates will be given. However, upon delivery of the product, it was a suprise to see that all chocolates were of the same make (dairy milk). I have written couple of emails to them but they have been ignoring them all the time since I did not receive any replies from them! :(

Ferns & Petals-Cake — Inappropriate Cake Delivery - Fraud

Cake ordered online, instant cash of Rs. 1099 deducted from the account. On the day of delivery, stale and broken cake delivered from different category.
    Please ensure refund considering the cost and the emotional loss.

I placed an order for flower bunch on 12 feb 2013, order no[protected]. But its not delivered. Tried to contact customer care number, but its always busy. No response to email communication.

If FNP could not accomadate the order delivery, could have stopped further orders. For the sake of buisness, accepting the order and not delivering is horrifying.

I feel better to escalate through other forums and make customers aware of FNP service.

Missed an special occasion to greet to the person for whom i placed the order. Apart from money and time wasted, more than that it makes me feel guilty.

Guys do not face the same situation in future.

www.indiaflowermall.com — Non delivery of product

A vase with flower was orderd on www.indiaflowermall.com which was to be deliverd on 14 feb.
    But nothing is deliverd till date.They have given a contact no the site which is either switch off or not reachable..
    I have placed an order no[protected] on mothers day but no delivery is made by them.and they are not picking the phone they r totaly fraud.
    My order no is[protected]. Placed order for Mothers day for bouquet, sweets and cake, but only bouquet and sweets were sent and no cake, and order tracking status shows 'Order Delivered'. On top of that the order was delivered at 9PM, so late.

They have put their phone on IVR and even after wait of half an hour to one hour no one answers the call.

The bouquet was also not as what it was shown on their web page for which they charged so much, instead they sent less flowers will simple decoration which will hardly cost 100/-. I felt so embarrassed, when my mother informed me of this. I am really regretting ordering from ferns n petals.

Very very disappointed with their service. money simply gets wasted. I have been ordering from them since last 3 years, but since last 1year their service has become really really bad. even on last year Diwali the sweets I had ordered for my parents were absolutely stale.

I will not recommend this to anyone. Please do not get fooled by their attractive web pages and false promises. once the money is taken, you will never get perfect delivery.
    These people charge you for specific timely deivery, but they do not deliver. The simple fact that the date changes after midnight is something that they are not ready to accept. The call centre staff are like machines, they will never listen to you a keep on quoting what is their in their disclaimer (which only they can find). I read throught the entire article but could not find the quoted text, but these people would not listen to you. the call centre timings are supposed to be from 8am to 10:30 pm, but even if you call them at 8:30 am the IVR recordings are played. Never expected such kind of pathetic service from FNP, finally if you are planning for a specific time delivery, NEVER OPT FOR FERNS AND PETALS.

Secondly, the image of the product and the actual product fo not match, you see something but something else is delivered. I ordered for yellow roses and paid extra for them but they delivered me red roses, and when I complained they said we did not have in our stock, which is disgusting. HOW CAN YOU ACCEPT AN ORDER WHEN YOU DONT HAVE THE PRODUCT WITH YOU.

Ferns N Petals — NO Delivery of the order

I made an order[protected] for midnight flower delivery. But have not received the order yet. No information has been provided to me. Their support number does not work either and no one responds to the email. They have taken INR 1449 from me and have not delivered the order yet. Please take an action on this company.

FERNS AND PETALS ARE A FACEWASH...total cheats...

I placed a diwali gift order on 26-Oct-2013 scheduled for delivery on 01-Nov-2013. I got a confirmation form ferns and petals on 29-Oct-2013 that the shipment would be delivered within 3 days. On 01-Nov-2013 when i called ferns and petals they said they cannot take any gurantee for courier products. They said the courier agency is not answering their call. Two customer care people namely Ankit and Pooja said they would call back as soon as they are aware of any updates, but they never called back. I called them 04 time through the day to check for updates, but all they said was the product is dispatched but they dont know when it will get delivered. Some customer care even said may be in 2-3 days which was after diwali.
    Whats the use of shipping a diwali gift after diwali ????????
    Then again on 02-Nov-2013 when i called the same rubbish, no updates on our system, may or may not get delivered. The customer care are cheats fakes do not trust what they say at all...When ferns and petals commits a time they never full fill their commitment and the customer will end up making a fool of himself ...
    NEVER ORDER FROM FERNS AND PETALS...Order number[protected]
    hi,
    I ordered wallet for 7th of nov n it got del on 8th. That to awrong wallet... they r cheaters. can't really on your site any more. i complained they promised me to exchage the wrong produt bt no response from them after 3 days of complaint.. n i know this is also fake u all r cheaters
    Dear Customer,

We at FNP.com believes in creating a relationship with our customers and thus we believe in helping our customers in case they have any query.
    Ferns N Petals has started working closely with Consumer Complaints forums now. We were not present on this platform previously & were hence unable to help you when the query was raised.
    If you face any query regarding your order please call +91 [protected] or mail us on [protected]@fnp.com. We assure you that your queries will be heard and resolved.
    With Regards
    FNP Team
    FNP is Cheat

They spoilt my valentine's day by not delivering my order. Their phone is never reachable.

Please do not book anything from this site.
    I had also placed an order for U.K. Which was to be delivered on 11.2.14. The same was not delivered and it was very embarrassing and not expected of FNP. No one assisted and I have put in my complaint twice at the feedback e- mail, which is an automated reply providing a complaint number which is of no use. Then I received a mail from FNP saying that my order has been delivered but the order number mentioned by them is Incorrect. My order number was:[protected] and they have delivered order number:[protected]. I do not understand as to what is the Top Management of the FNP Group doing. The Founder & CEO Mr Vikaas Gutgutia, Director - Ms Meeta Gutgutia and the CEO - online & Retail Mr Pawan Gadia need to look into all these to rectify the delivery issues in their business. Best regards Shilpa Bugnait
    my valentines day has been spoiled. order #[protected] included a Ferrero Rocher Bouquet which on www.fnp.com is named as SKU Code : NewChoco33.
    the one which is delivered to my husband is only a box of ferrero rocher chocolates which costs rs.350 with no decoration as per the order taken.
    the amount taken from me is rs. 1399
    I want a strict action to be taken against these ppl as they do not understand customer's emotional part on an ocassion.
    Complaint raised to [protected]@fnp.com : complaint # 377142 has no response.
    this kind of cheating was not expected to an old customer.
    I suggest everyone to please do not order anything from Fnp during ocassions as per my experience.
    It is really very saddening.
    Ferns and Petals : The worst service ever.

I placed an order in the morning, then in the evening I got a mail like, "delivery has been attempted. However, the mention recipient's contact number was not contactable. Ferns N Petals will be able to attempt delivery of your gifts only ONCE. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible."
    Then I called the customer service for some way out... They said, "they cannot do anything". I said that but "i have given CORRECT address, what is the problem". They said, "Mam, I agree that address was correct, but you phone was not reachable "

Meaning I[censored] are sending as surprise:
    1. Your surprise is gone, because they will call recipient.
    2. They will not deliver on time and also not ready to deliver it on next day
    3. Too much arrogant and not ready to satisfy customer

Basically you have given you valuable money for some task. Neither that task is done, your special day is gone and also they will not return back your money.
    my order no is :[protected]

i have requested order on 15 march and i wan it should delivery on 18 march, but they have posted courier on 19th march, it will get delivery on 24 march. this is not at all acceptable. i have lost important day, very precious day, i spoke to customer care but they simply said sorry.
    I have placed 2 orders with fnp o the same day and both turned out to be disaster.
    Order OR-8907782:
    1. First, the waiting time is more than 5-6 mins.
    2. People keep you on hold or mute and sometime never respond.
    3. The order was "CONFIRMED" and money deducted from my account but did not deliver by fnp. Customer support person (Arti) says technical fault. No prior email on the same to intimate me (?) until I called and asked about the status from fnp.
    4. Even after this I accepted to get it deliver today but I was asked to call back and when I called back after 6 mins I got connected with customer service person luckily same person Arti but while we were still talking my phone was put on hold without telling me that they are putting call on hold and no response even after asking many times.
    5. Now that I would like to cancel the order someone told me that no delivery details are available with them. I have email from fnp with the delivery details.
    This is not the first time I am seeing this my friend already faced this non-deliver issue with fnp.
    Ordeer OR-8907785:
    Another important point I would like to mention here about my other order - OR-8907785. I ordered for "Roses with Eggless Chocolate cake". I am really unhappy to inform that the cake was not eggless. My family complained that cake was with egg. We are all vegetarian and do not have egg as well and its really pathetic to get such delivery from fnp.
    I have placed a order of rakhi with sweets on 8th aug 2014 which is supposed to be reach by 9th aug within 24 hrs assured delivery but today its 10th aug 'Rakhi day' and my brother didnt received my rakhi. Its really very disappointing to play with our emotions as we showed Our trust on you and paid double charges of items and in return get such a cheating behaviour.
    I have ordered three set of Rakhis on rakhshabandan date 10 August 2014 from location Kolkata Order no. OR-9865968 .Which is still not delivered. I got very shattered with their response and delay. i ordered this product on 5th August still they are unable to deliver it on time that to prime location of delhi.This is appeal to all the new customers that stop ordering from this company They are irresponsible and not value to money and time both.I would not recommend Fern & Petals to anyone as they play with the feeling of the people.And I am dissapointed to the core from their responses.

Neha Shourie
    Worst service by Ferns n Petals

I have ordered a cake(Order no: OR[protected] for midnight delivery which is a heart shaped cake and i called up the customer care center in the evening to confirm my order and they confirmed the same. At the midnight around 11:00 PM the delivery boy has reached and delivered a round shape cake with heart shape bordered cream on top of the cake which is the not the one i have ordered and expected.

This is purely the vendor and FNP mistake for sending the wrong cake and the service boy behavior is not at all acceptable.

I have requested the message on cake like "Happy birthday Twee". But i got the message like "Happy birthday"

I need to talk to FNP Management for the worst service by FNP and demanding a strong explanation for the same.

Please find the attached images which i was delivered and the bill, in the bill the cakes is mentioned as Hear share cake.

This organization is a big cheat. They have not delivered my wife's birthday gift for a week now. And they are still asking me another 2 days. This chain is a big cheat!!!
    I placed order which as suppose to reach before Diwali. the order has yet not reached.
    It is very shameful on FNP behalf for not meeting expectation of the customers. That was a ganesh idol which was to reach before diwali.

I will never recommend F&P to anyone from now onwards.

FNP should compensate for the bad impression i receive.
    cbgvcxgxc
    I ordered a valentine day gift for my boy friend and they confirmed that they would deliver the product by 9 pm. But it never got delivered. These guys are playing with customers emotions.More over they leave their customer care number on answering phone which says we are busy delivering your orders will resume next day morning. This kind of policy is ridiculous and very unprofessional. Now my Valentine Surprise is ruined and I shall not place any order on fernsnpetal from next time. The organisation is not at all recommended.
    They are fooling customers!!!
    what I have ordered and what was delivered has a huge difference in terms of price as well as appearance. You have charged me rupees 2338/- for a Special cake and a Bouquet but what was delivered was not even worth 1200 rupees.

These people are totally out of their minds. I was supposed to receive Happy Hugs Regular Teddy along with 3 Chocolates and a Greeting card (Find the attached image) that I ordered for my wife. But the product that I received is a heart shaped teddy (Find the attached image). When I registered a complaint with their customer support, they replied:
    "Thank you for contacting Ferns N Petals.This is in reference to your order number:- OR[protected].
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. We would like to inform you that our quality department has checked the snapshot of the delivered product and confirmed that the delivered flowers were fresh and exactly same as ordered."

I never ordered or received any flowers but just look at their reply. I mean these people don't even bother reading the mails and just copy paste the reply to the people who post complaints.

On top of this, these people don't have the courtesy to call back. Please take necessary action against such companies running scams, cheating consumers and then not even listening to the complaints.

Very pathetic and disappointing service provided by ferns and petals.

Never use this site
    They are frauds, charged me money and not delivering flowers because they could not contact by phone although nobody received a phone call.

This is to inform you that OR[protected] has not been delivered yet to the given address. This is very disappointing since the occasion is over and there is no signs of the hamper. The customer service people informed the the hamper was left at the door ...wat kind of service is this ...leaving a personalized gift at the door..we stay in a secured apartment how did the concern person enter the apartment...i did not get any call in my intercom...neither a bell rang...did the person leave the hamper in the snow because the apartment is filled with snow at this point in time...aren't you all responsible to deliver it to the door step as promised... or leave a message in the cell phone that it was delivered...like you all do previously...this is the 15th time we are ordering from Ferns & Petals...and this kind of irresponsibility is unacceptable...

This is unacceptable and mistrust ...i will need the parcel or the refund ...please try to do this or we will have to take another route.

This is a request.

Dear Ms. Upasana, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have been trying to submit the below on the Ferns&amp;
    Petal website without success. The website does not provide any other facility
    for submitting a complaint which I would have thought would be an important
    feature given your mission statement -

“MISSION OF FERNS N PETALS

Ferns N Petals feels that customer satisfaction is the keyword to
    success. Catering to exquisite tastes and with an exclusive list of
    clientele, FNP aims to surprise its customers with deftly crafted floral
    arrangements for every occasion and present them in a never before experience.
    The aim of the group is to be a premium online florist offering fresh flower
    delivery services in almost every location of India.” (emphasis supplied)

I ask you to accept and acknowledge the below complaint and
    revert.

Regds

Anukrti

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++...

Dear Ferns &amp; Petals Team,

I placed Order no on May 8th. the delivery date options
    included May 11th which is the date i selected for delivery. I called on May
    10th to confirm that the order will be delivered on May 11th and was assured by
    a call centre staff that the order has been dispatched and will be delivered.

It is May 15th today and neither the order has been
    delivered nor any update been provided to me in relation to the status of the
    order. I have now called your call center and have spoken to Mr. Anurag, Mr.
    Karthik and Mr. Sarthak, none of whom identify themselves with a full name, and
    they are unable to either confirm delivery today or tomorrow or confirm refund.
    the staff has been extremely unprofessional bordering on rude and despite being
    promised a call back several times, I have not yet been called back on the
    status of my order or refund.

Further, I have been informed as below:

1. All gifts are delivered by courier (I note that there is
    no mention of courier delivery when i place an order using your website).

2. Courier orders take 3 to 5 working days to deliver (your
    website states "Date of delivery is approximate. Your gift may delivered a
    day prior or day after.")

I am very aggrieved and distressed by the non-delivery of
    the gift and the cavalier fashion in which you treat your customers (I was
    informed by Mr, . Karthik that "the Manager is very busy" and cannot
    speak to me when i called up to find out the status of delivery).

I ask you to compensate me for the emotional and familial
    distress you have caused me and to confirm delivery of the gift.

The above is without prejudice and I reserve all rights to
    take further, appropriate action in this regard.

regds

Anukrti
    1Kg Chocolate Truffle Cake ordered online.. Amount spent : 1099 Ordered No : [##640021##]

The quality of cake was very bad, with hard ordinary cream and not the soft pastry cream.

In spite of writing mails to them, no solution /refund is provided... only false promise made about the future service.

So beware of them, and do not buy any cakes from them.

--- P. Pahari
    Vizag, AP, India.
    The bouquet OR[protected] was delivered to my Daughter on 16.7.2015. I saw the bouquet flowers were dead and covered with very very cheap quality of red paper which was leaving colour on the hands. Really very sorry to see the quality and it was very embarrassing for the sender. When my son complained the only reply received was sorry. Instead of sending fresh bouquet or refunding the amount only sorry word was their solution. Very bad impression about the quality and the way the complaint was attended by Ferns and Petals.
    [protected]@rediffmail.com
    I placed an order for a half kg truffle chocolate cake on 7th of september, 2015 for a friend.The delivery place was for Assam, guwahati. I din an online payment but they didnot provide me any order id to track my status. I thought since I opt for same day delivery I wont be getting any enquiry messages as cause I already provided them with every shipment details but still I didn't get the delivery till date.. I thought might be the order was not placed and due to some technical issues bank deducted my money from account. But after verifying with the sbi branch they clearly told me that the transaction was successful and the payment was received by the merchant. I just want my money back that's all.. At first this was my first stop place fo special occasions but now...
    Please look into this matter as soon as possible. The amount was 749.
    If you do not want to lose your customers.
    Contact no. [protected]
    N I was not provided wid any order id. I[censored] want I can give the transaction details as I did net banking to pay the amount. N for more proof I can give u the bank agent no. Who confirmed this fraudness o[censored]rs

Very Pathetic service, it is not at all same which they display on website. Even they don't send fresh cakes.

Order No 17117679

Don't use this website.
    OR[protected]

Felt cheated by Ferns N Petals… An order was placed for flowers and cakes worth 1, 748 and the delivery boy called me for the same. I told him that I am not available at the mentioned address at present as I left for some urgent work.
    They never tried to contact me or the sender later. There must have been at least an intimation call/message/mail telling that they have attempted once and they will not reattempt the order nor will they refund it to sender/receiver.

I called the customer care so many times to follow up, could not reach them for around a week and finally when I managed to get on to a call with them…what they say is it was my fault that I was not present there and hence neither will they refund nor redeliver it. I have spoken to them (Himanshu, Ashutosh & his senior who promised on the mail, but it never happened, Abhinav) for many hours all this while to different executives, but no use they put me hold for so long in between. Not only this they were rude by the end of the call, almost shouting. One of the executive even told me that I should be obliged that they are entertaining me with details of the order as the order is not quite recent. If this is really the way you treat your customers then it is shameful.

I can buy the fact that I was not present when you called up for delivery but there should have been an intimation via any channel to receiver / sender so that I could have taken the next step there and then rather than following up and getting mentally sick due to the behaviour and bearing loss of money on top of it.

I am sorry to mention that I would not like to use your services here after, in fact will alert my friends and knowns about your services if not resolved, as it is not only about the money but about customer satisfaction as well.
    Please request to everyone "DO NOT" use this site. They are fraud. I have ordered flowers (OR[protected] which was not delivered as scheduled date for which I was try calling to their customer care whole day but no one has picked the call. Next day they sent me a confirmation that it has reached to the local hub for delivery which is of no use for me and I want my money back. As a serious note I am filing a case to the consumer forum against the ferns and petals management team after considering grievances from other customers. I have taken all the relevant proofs with which I am goona submit to the consumer forum. This is not a warning, its a final call.
    Very third grade company as they believe in taking orders in qty and not able to fulfill orders.

I would be more happy if people give negative rating. find many complaints and they pass the orders to road side florist and deliver bad flowers and cakes.

Pls never buy from this site there are so many companies giving good service than this company

I have ordered a red heart shape cake delivered to kokatta on 26th February 2016.
    My order number is OR[protected].
    They delivered a different colour cake.
    They just show beautiful cake on their site and make tie up with cheap bakery
    And deliver different colour poor quality cake.

They are fraud... Take money for high quality and deliver cheap.
    U can see image
    The red cake I selected
    And the what I received
    I m feeling sad.
    I ordered this for my parents 40th anniversary.
    They spoilt everything.

Pallavi

Ferns and petals

Very very bad
    My order number is OR[protected]

I ordered a red heart shape cake for my parents 40th anniversary to kolkata to be delivered on 26th February 16.
    But a different colour heart shape cake was delivered and that too very cheap quality.
    I m very sad coz they spoilt the event.
    They are cheaters
    They are tieing up with cheap bakery And send poor quality cake.
    The money I paid for was not delivered
    Instead a cheap replica that too of pink colour was sent.
    I m posting picture of the cake I ordered and what they actually delivered.
    Please never order from them.
    Today they lost a loyal customer like me.

Pallavi singh

It not the first time and you guys repeat it shamefully always . Your image on the website and the ordered delivered doesn't match. I ordered "rainbow of love" looking at the image and what u send was something totally differnet. Please take it seriously fnp you will loose customers like this .. There are lot of emotions behind sending gifts and you are amazing at ruining it. Itz annoying please deliver what you show!! And dont customize it according to your wish and availability of things.
    Very inefficient, irresponsible and fail to keep up timing.I ordered flowers to be delivered on Mothers Day[protected] to Tampa, Florida, USA and paid the amount immediately.Till now it is not delivered.order no.21014064.Without further delay I want my money back.

Prakaasam
    Hyderabad
    Worst Site.

I placed order today (18th May 2016) order no- 64263

Really repenting why I have opted this site, the order was suppose to deliver between 3 PM to 6 PM. I got call from one of the ferns n petal representative around 5.30 PM that it will take another one hour, they don't have the delivery boy.

I will suggest never choose ferns n petal, it will spoil your occasion.
    Very pathetic service...never on time. I have ordered thrice with fnp...totally unsatisfied. Worst experience.

This is really bad on ferns and petal side that I had placed an order on June 2, 2016. And till now it is not delivered.
    I called many times but every time they are making excuse that address is not correct or person is not available, which is wrong information. Even they didn't call on my mobile to update me . Every time I have to call and ask about the status.
    Customer Service is very poor on their side. When I asked to return my money, they are not ready for that…….. this is eating money company.
    Earlier also I have send may gifts on the same address but never find so much issues
    Thanks and Regards,
    I had placed order no. 465880 on 12th August for delivery of Rakhi on the occasion of Rakshabandhan but not delivery as per commitment. There is one person Mukesh, he has commit that your order will be deliver on 17th August anyhow but not deliver. Then I called for query on 18th August, Vinod manager told me we are not able to deliver your order. Failing which I will have to take consumer action against your company.

They have cheated me and I do not know how many customers.
    Very pathetic and disappointing service provided by ferns and petals.

it just spoil the whole occasion by giving the false promises of delivery the product.They are a total fraud and noone should do any dealing with them. Neither they returned my money with compensation nor they have delivered it yet. They are simply ripping off customers.
    Fnp not worth to rate even a single star. Ordered a rakhi to be delivered on 18th but they haven't deivered order no 444110. They say courrier partners did not delivered again calling they say fnp does not commit to deliver on same day..if this is so a serious action need to be taken against fnp.. We people order at higher rates as in my case a rs100 cadbury celebration and a rakhi worth not more than rs50 costed me rs399 on fnp..and the product didn't got delivered..really frustating and still complaining they say now contact courrier person and they no more assure delivery of the product..they have spoiled Rakshi this time..very poor and frustating service from fnp..
    Do not order from fnp..
    Someone please hell what to do now with my order and they are not ready to refund my money..
    I ordered a cake for my sister's b'day and I already paid but they gave false promise and cheated me.So I want my cash back.Pls don't believe ferns n petals-This is a fraud service
    For my order no 6359018, there was no attempt on delivery and no calls made to recipient. I get a message that the order could not be delivered due to incomplete address and when I call back immediately to call centre...the employee said I have to pay 150 for reattempt . This is the worst service I have got in FNP. Don't know if they are running a scam
    Very pathetic service I ordered gift and delivery was about to come by[protected] till now I have not receive my parcel if I dont get it till 1 seriously ill complaint this in consumer court and will get ur shop shut its my challenge to uh you never know the power of customer just wait for 2 days if I don't get then be ready to become a bankrupt
    Still in delhi jhak marre ho kya bhenchod

Ferns and Petals is a Fraudulent company. They play with customer emotions.

I had ordered a farewell gift and cake for my employee. They had charged speedy delivery charges to deliver at a specific time. The product just did not deliver at all. A farewell meeting was conducted without any gift or cake cutting. Finally, I get an email saying the delivery partner could not locate the location, call us if you want this to be delivered. Funny thing is that the delivery partner has not called the person at all. I had called 4 times to the customer service and they just put you on hold saying they will talk to the delivery person and every time they say sorry we couldn't talk to customer service and the escalation team is looking into the issue.

P
      pferns27

Address:Delhi

Order Reference Number :[protected] Order Date : Jul 26, 2010

Ferns and Petals is a online foral site who delivery bouquet on request. On July26th I placed an order to send a bouquet to my mother for Parents Day. As per Ferns and Petals delivey happens b/w 9.00 am to 7.00 pm at the residence address. I waited till 9.3.0pm & than called my mother to wise her. But till than she has not recd the bouquet. It was very disappointing. Than I called the Fern and Petals to find out why the delivery is not happen with this there was a wierd reason given at 10.00 pm in the night that there is heavy rains in Mumbai & traffic jam I spoke to Rahul & according to him the delivery boy had left for Delivery @ 3.00 pm in the afternoon but could not reach Dombivli even till 10.00 pm in the night. Request you to help customers like us who trust these type of service & pay before the delivery happens but in return there is jsut disaapointment & furatration. I have asked for refund of Rs, 399/- as this was paid for the Bouquet.

Trust consumer complaints will take some serious note towards Ferns and Petals.

Thanks & Regards,

B
        bishtmamta
        from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka

Subject line: Not delivering what they took the money for; forced me to choose from what they were offering me over the PHONE; eventually not delivery anything as the delivery time window (which they never informed me about) was close.

1. I placed an order for a bunch of rose flowers and a perfume 'cool water for men' on 22nd July eve through my friend's credit card. The order no:[protected].
        2. These items were supposed to be delivered to my friend in IIM indore on his b'day on 24th july.
        3. Mr. Ravi, who took the order confirmed the order and made the payment through our credit card. My Supriya had helped me with her credit card for this.
        4. on 24th morning I received a call from FNP call center informing that they don't have the perfume that I had asked for and had already made a payment also.
        5. I insisted that I need only that perfume as I have paid only for that one and I do not want any replacement as I had my personal reasons for the same.
        6. I kept trying their call center number and they kept assuring me that they are checking the stock.
        7. I called Mr. Ravi as well and he assured me that he will call me back in 10 minutes time and update me on the status but switched off his mobile for the entire day after the conversation.
        8. finally, at noon I gave up and I agreed to choose some other perfume. But after half an hour they confirmed that they don't have even those perfume and I have to choose from only what they are offering me on call.
        9. At last I told them please send at least the roses with chocolate. After 15 minutes they called back and informed me that now even this won't happen as vendor has refused to do this and my money will be refunded.
        I was left helpless and shattered as I couldn't send anything to my friend due to this last minute of changes from their end. I feel being cheated and humiliated at the same time.

I can submit the copy of conversation that I had with Mr. Ravi on the day of purchase where he assured me that it will be delivered.

D
          dineshanand
          from Delhi, Delhi

Address:Central Delhi, Delhi

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is Dinesh Anand working as Manager Sales in one of the biggest MNC in India today.I had booked an order with an online company "Ferns And Petals" for a Birthday Surprise Gift for my relative in Gurgaon City on June 27.The order was to be delivered on July 15 2010 at 11 pm.

The Company took both Order Charges and Extra Time Delivery Charges for the order which I duely paid. But due to Negligence, Bad Customer handling the order got wrongly delivered and I wasted my whole amount of Rs 1400 including Extra Charges for late delivery time on the order.

As contacted to the respective Executives name Sahil / Gunjan I have not been able to receive any support or solution.

I would request you ti please support for the same I would be really great full on this regard

C
            chatterjeeayan
            from Karad, Maharashtra

Address:Pune, Maharashtra

This is to lodge a complaint against Ferns and Petals. I had ordered a nice designer arrangement of flowers fro my husband on his birthday.
            The webiste link - (http://www.fnp.in/fnp/product/y/--pI~7733-clI~2-cI~1021-pCI~1001-/Best-Sellers-...
            The site said "Special Description: 8 red carnations in A fish bowl with red jelly/ red crystals and white stones."
            Well, there were no white stones; hardly any red crystals/jelly and the carnationswere stuffed into the bowl which made it anything but a designer arrangement. (attached pic)
            Heartbroken as I was, I decided to call them up. The customer care weren't even ready to speak to me. Finally after 2-3 hangups when they finally took up the call they were rude and told me very curtly that I should mail them and that the complain would take its own due course.
            Gifts like flowers ae not just a matter of may but a lot of emotions attached to them.

Nupur
            email: [protected]@gmail.com

J
              Jaya11

Address:Thane, Maharashtra

The company is making money through false claims .Pkz never trust them for sending flowers /gifts to other city. As either they will send some different item or will not deliver it all.
              There customer care is all bull .
              I have ordered AN_001 product code and the one which was delivered was some really pathetic roadside bouquet(Image Attached) There order no was not mentioned in the receipt.
              Email escalated to the manger but no one responded an no progress till now.
              Its just a money making Baniya company . Email attached

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
              Date: Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:54 AM
              Subject: Re: Order No70479900 Cheating with the product delivered-
              To: Umesh <[protected]@fnp.in>
              Cc: [protected]@fnp.in, Query <[protected]@fnp.in>, [protected]@fernsnpetals.com

Just a gentle reminder for Order No70479900.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 9:32 PM, wrote:

Dear Mr.Umesh

First of all 'Thanks a lot for your quick response'.

I would like to tell you that you not only deliver happiness but with your services many sentiments are also attached in near n dear one's especial occasions.Your services can simply make or break things.

The flower which had been delivered ws for my sister in laws very 1st 'Wedding Anniversary' .We wanted to send some really elegant and totally different bouquet and searched all available online website but finally liked your AN-001 product as it truly matched our expectation and went ahead to order the same from your outlet in Thane.To our utter shock when we saw the actual image via email we were so disappointed as the same was so badly arranged and made (Details mentioned in the first mail) and on no where compared to the original one.The occasion was Anniversary and the same has been quoted in your anniversary section only and the flower delivered was so white in colour.

My expectation for taking so much pain and writing you again and again is only that you please accept your mistake and rectify the same.I was not the recipient so a mere apology to me will not do and they even were not even aware of this issue so wants your company to again send the same bouquet or if cant make the one a normal rose bouquet of same cost.

Mr Umesh With this I would like to share few more experience with your company wher you can rectify your services ,I ve ordered some cake bouqet and chocolate to be delivered on a B day occasion at 12 midnight all things were delivered except chocolate Ferrero Rocher ,when checked and asked they said they ve forgtton and than again delivered the same.

Further your customer copy receipt doent contain any order no in my case.I hev called up your thane branch and get the same.I have mentioned that the order was placed on 14 april from thane ,your representative can track the same if they wanted.

I hv pleced this order well in advance if the basic things (Base,ribbons,flower) were not available they could ve arranged the same or else can contct us we could ve altered the choice.

Plz get this rectify from your end an keep me informed regarding the proceeding.

Plz google for the similar type of issues ppl ve faced with your company.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Umesh <[protected]@fnp.in> wrote:

Dear Ms. M,

At the start would like to thank you for choosing “Fernsnpetals” to deliver your happiness to near and dear ones, but unfortunately the services provided by us did not come up to your expectations.

I, on the behalf of Fernsnpetals apologize for the same.

I do understand and feel the pain that forced you to write the mail as below, but just to let you know that it was just an unfortunate incident.

Just to assure you that we are a very “Customer Centric Approach” organization and our belief is that the “Customer satisfaction” is o[censored]tmost importance.

I would be more than happy to assist you and get the things resolved but we are unable to pull any orders with the details provided by you.

Requesting you to please provide the order no. or at least the mobile no. of the receiver which you provided while placing the order.

Please feel free to write to me or contact me on the numbers mentioned below, I would be more than happy to assist you

Umesh Nijhawan |Manager Operations|
              Ferns 'N' Petals Pvt. Ltd. 'FNP Estate' Ashram Marg, Mandi Road Gadaipur, New Delhi-110030
              Ph No.[protected] | Mobile :- +91-[protected] | Fax : +[protected] |

Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:28 PM
              To: [protected]@fnp.in; [protected]@fnp.in; Query; [protected]@fernsnpetals.com

Subject: Cheating with the product delivered-Reminder no revert even after 24 hrs

What a service... the website is so flowery designed by false images of flower and false words escalation matrix is all .

Is this a BANIYA company or what making money with false claims?
              Request you to pay kind attention on this and revert asap ...all details provided in my first mail itself along with the image else would be take this issue to further level.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
              Date: Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 7:25 PM
              Subject: Re: Cheating with the product delivered
              To: Query <[protected]@fnp.in>, [protected]@fnp.in

Dear Ms Monika

There is no Order no mentioned in the receipt.I have booked Product Code AN-001 from Flower Cottage ,Shop No 15 Ashar Residency Thane West franchisee on 14 apr for flower delivery to Hyderabad on 17th of Apr.On the receipt only .Retail Invoice/Cash Memo No is 2032 is mentioned beside this VATIN [protected]V is mentioned.

Order was placed well in advance ,I ve already mentioned in my first mail regading the invoice no.Product image was attached which looks like some very cheaply made bouquet .I need a quick resolution on this also with this whosoever is handling this issue plz refer my first mail in detals and the picture attached which is self explanatory how your company cheats ppl.

For further plz contact the Thane Maharashtra and the so called Hyderbad office from where the Beautifully as per specification mentioned on your webisite was made and delivered.
              Plz note i ve given all details and my ph no and looking forward for a satisfied resolution from your renowned company.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Query <[protected]@fnp.in> wrote:

Dear ,

Thank you for contacting www.fnp.in

We appreciate this opportunity to assist you.

Kindly provide your order number for the same.

With Regards

Monica Lodwal

Ferns N Petals Pvt. Ltd.

+[protected], Ext: 18

www.fnp.in

From: [mailto:]
              Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 2:22 PM
              To: [protected]@fernsnpetals.com
              Subject: Cheating with the product delivered

I had given an Order at your Thane West franchisee on 14 April 2010 for a bouquet delivery to Hyderabad on 17 April 2010 via Invoice no 2032 ,Product code AN-001 for an amount of Rs 750.00.To my astonishment when we received the actual image of the bouquet delivered to the recipient,it was nowhere compared to the original image whts showing at your booklet and website and seems life some really inferior roadside bouquet,even they looks better than the same delivered .

We have ordered the same based on the minute detailing and the aesthetic look presented in booklet .but the final product was completely different in all respect.I have attached both the picture for your reference and wants you to check the quality which was delivered .The flower color,Ribbon used ,flower arrangement and the base(very cheap and readside) ALL DIFFERENT ( no where compared to the original image and the price).

Request you to kindly look into the matter and replace the product with the one we have paid the money for.

flower shoppe — receipt

my name is chander arora
              my account is =[protected] icici
              policy no-lifestage rp[protected]
              i have no reciept of this
              my address ---house no-221-f housing board colony
              sector -40 gurgaon haryana
              Dear Ms. Jaya,

As mentioned in the mail on April 20th, 2010 we had requested you the order no or the mobile no. to which i get the reply on April 23rd, 2010. and no reslolution time was given to us.

please update how could wish any action on our part without any details from your. in the entire trail mail...no where any details have been provided.

For Ferns and Petals
              Summary of Why Ferns and Petals is no longer the preffered online way of sending flowers - Local Vendors would probably do a better job!!!

1. Goo[censored]p on the order 2. Sending fasle sms stating order delivered 3.Keeping silent on the mistake 4.Not initiating refund or any communication with the person who placed the order, expecting the customer to take initiative. 5. Unwilling to transfer the calls of the customer to so called "senior's / floor managers" for them to escalate.

Totally unacceptable.

I Ordered flowers to be delivered in Gurgaon on the 5th, recd confirmation sms that it was delivered.- Order no[protected]
              When i spoke to the recipient on the 6th, he confirmed he did not recv anything. i was so schoked and embarresed and since i made a online payment using my debit card, my account was debitted.
              When i followed up on the 7th, the FnP representative Gaurav said that it was an attemped delivery and it was an error on their part. I demanded my money be refunded and i be compensated for wrong and fraudulent treatment- had i not spoken to the recipient i wud have assumed the order delivered. He said he would chk with seniors and get back in the next 10-15 mins.
              9th morning when i called the FnP customer support no again 1stly they keep u on hold to chk for more than 10 mins as though the no is toll free, when u demand to speak to a senior they very hesitantly transfer u to the floor manager, in my case it was Nidhi Kapoor, rather than being sympathetic she was throwing her attitude around as though i did something wrong. However she said she will chk details and have someone call me back. - which she did.
              Now the status is they will redeliver - 5 days post the occasion i wonder who on Earth suggests such things!!!
              Obviously i do not want the redelivery - makes no sense.
              My Money will be refunded - there is no 2 opinions abt this - This has to be done!
              Beyond this they are not willing to do or even offer any sort of comfort to the customer

K
                Kopal S
                from Mumbai, Maharashtra

I see that lot of complaints similar to mine has been lodged but no action has been taken yet. I ordered a bouqet for Rs.499/- on Oct 10th 2009 for my husband on the for our anniversary. Order no.[protected] and[protected]. However, it just never got delivered. I had also forwarded my bank statement to the accounts department clearly showing the evidence of payment made. If there is a problem in their payment gateway, they need to sort it out at their own end. Consumers shouldn't be harassed like this. I hope now some action would be taken inspite of following up since so long.
                Just write a mail on this mail id [protected]@fnp.in they will definately help you...

Sahil

S
                  Sonic

FernsnPetals ( Ferns n Petals) started with a good name but are now crooks misusing their reputation that is fast dwindling - bad service and poor quality cannot be hidden for long.

They charged me the full amount through their 3rd party payment gateway - never delivered the product and even after emails to them for months did not refund the money - they put the blame of CC Avenue their payment gateway - that confirmed that money was received and transferred in Ferns n Petals account but in spite of this honest and clear declaration by CC Avenue, the Ferns n Petals guys NEVER refunded the money.

They are online fraudsters, delivering some orders and making good money with not delivering many (its now like running a Casino - using probability to make money from customers).

STAY AWAY FROM FERNS N PETALS - if your money is gone - it will disappear into a black hole - they are unscrupulous bunch of thugs if they cant take care of financial losses they caused to their customers!
                  I dont knw why you are facing such kind of problem you need to contact on below mentioned mail ids...[protected]@fnp.in they will get this issue resolved...good luck...
                  I also today extremely unprofessional and highly dreadful experience today with FnP.

Stay away from these bunch of thugs.

K
                    kushu

I placed an order with ferns and petals on 13th Feb, 2009.
                    My order number is[protected].
                    I had to get flowers delivered @ mumbai on Valentines Day on 14th Feb 2009.
                    I was guaranteed that my flowers will be delivered on 14th Feb 2009.
                    But my flowers did not get delivered.
                    Also, there was no communication from Ferns and Petals in this regard,
                    It caused a lot of mental agony as I did not know anything if my flowers are going to get delivered or not.
                    Finally, it didn't get delivered.
                    I called Ferns and Petals on 15th Feb and asked for a refund.
                    They said that they will call back.They did not call back, instead my flowers got delivered pn 15th Feb' 2009 at 2145 pm. My friend who was the receiver didn't accept the flowers as the occasion was long gone and refused to accpet it a day late !
                    Now I am constantly calling Ferns and Petals, someone says 2 hours and someone says u will get a refund in 15 days!!!
                    I paid a good 1249/- out of my card and I should not have paid till the order was delivered.
                    Kindly help me get the refund !

Kushagra Sharan

Ferns And Petals — didn't receive order and money deducted from credit card

hello
                    i am kaushal kalra, i placed order on 11july(order no[protected] and[protected] midnight delivery worth Rs2899 but ferns and petals had not deliever my order and money is deducted from my credit card

now i want my money refunded
                    reply me as soon as poosible

FERNS AND PETALS — Non Delivery

@ FNP

This is the last time I may be communicating with a very ill managed Flower Delivery Organization
                    The Company which plays with people’s heart and cheats them

My Friend had booked a beautiful bouquet for me from Kemps Corner branch on Thursday (advance money of Rs. 350/- paid) and wanted it to be delivered today on the occasion of Valentine

To her horror, the same was not delivered till 6:00pm, that is when she opened up the surprise and straight forwardly asked me whether I have received the Bouquet.
                    She said she had booked it and requested me to enquire at Vapi branch of FNP

I went there and was more furious to find that they knew the delivery but had not made the delivery, the worst part was they said “Sir aap 10 minute rukye hum abi banake dete hain”

Imagine this kind of a thing happen to you personally.

You booking something as a surprise for someone and have to atlast ask the recipient to go and enquire for it and find such a worst scenario
                    Post this one ur Twitter Facebook and let others know, not to use FNP service any more in future

Ferns And Petals — cheater company

Very bad pertinence with Ferns and petails , they commited t deliver before 6 pm. same day delivery for that they charged 100 rs more and when i asked at 7pm they said they did not get any payment even till the payment every monment they called me up and confirm the payment and gift . but after sale service is very bad even 8: 30 pm. nw they said they delivered the gift but my guest still did not get the order so its very bad service never go with this company... today was my frien's b day i have to give her gift before 7 pm and 9 pm she has international flight so do not trust on this company..!!!

Order no is :[protected]
                    Same Day deliveryBunch of 6 Purple Orchids in a cellophane packing with Purple Ribbon and 200gm Ferrero Rocher chocolate box.

Totaly fraud company..!!!

Pushpendra Sharma

akhil walia
                      from New Delhi, Delhi

I DID SOME ONLINE SHOPPING FROM THE STORE BUT THE PRODUCT WAS NEVER DELIVERED, SO I REQUESTED FOR A REFUND. IT WAS ASSURED THAT I'D BE RETURNED THE SAID AMOUNT WITHIN 10 DAYS AND NOW IT HAS BEEN 40 DAYS AND FERNS AND PETALS ARE DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT.. THEY JUST KEEP FLIP FLOPPING MAILS, WITHOUT TAKING ANY ACTION.