Ferns N Petals — product not delivered / fooling people with wrong commitments

Surat, Surat District, Gujarat, India
 Arjun0709 on Dec 18, 2018
I have ordered midnight delivery for a special occasion on 18/12/2018 wide order no 8322303 however after placing my order I received an update o[censored]navailability of delivery that too before few hours of expected delivery time. This was pathetic experience of fnp. When I have ordered well in time and paid full amount then why I have to accept a different time slot and that's also when I have paid extra amount for my special request and the same was confirmed.

This is really lethargic and unacceptable answers received from fnp which is not at all acceptable.

This website is making people fool with wrong commitments and playing with others emotions. Strict action is required against such websites or should get permanently closed.

Moreover they are promising midnight delivery however they are not reachable after 22:30 hours which left you totally helpless and frustrated. No one try to understand the commitment of time and even taking money well in advance they are not delivering promises.

product not delivered / fooling people with wrong commitments

[Dec 19, 2018] Ferns N Petals customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0