Fiitjee — fiitjee cancelled the batch and delayed in returning refund

FIITJEE H.S.R Layout , 19, S.S Plaza, 13th Cross, Sector 6, Outer Ring Road, H.S.R Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 sachingupta1976 on Apr 22, 2019
My son enroll for the 4 years course in fiitjee. We paid the full fee for the first year and money for the tab. We keep asking them about the starting date of the batch. Just before a week they told the batch is not starting and they can refund the fee. By this time my son has lost all the other admission opportunities (My son was getting 75% off on fee in allen/akash which he dropped, because he wants to go in fiitjee). They asked me to fill number of forms inclusing my personal account details, but as of now i have not received the refund.
I visited there hsr office couple of times, called they head but all useless. End up wasting so much time and money.
They have not informed us early enough and keep us telling that batch will start.

[Apr 22, 2019] FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

FIITJEE House, 29-A, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar (Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110016
    Fiitjee - fiitjee cancelled the batch and delayed in returning refund