Fiitjee — fiitjee is charging me even after I quit the centre

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 vaibhavcool on Dec 15, 2018
My name is vaibhav kulshreshtha.
I started fiitjee in tenth class for the weekend batch in janak puri centre, new delhi.
After some time i found myself in a situation where i wasn't able to do any nice to my studies both for school & iit.
After concerning with my parents i quit fiitjee.
Yesterday while me and my mother for sitting she for worried about the money taken from her account.
She called up the bank to know about the details of the money, the operator told that the payment is made to fiitjee.
She was kind of neutral (Maybe she didn't want me to get tensed)
But i was shocked i was like i quit so many months ago and now out of nowhere, they are charging the fees.!!!
When i quit i didn't know that they will even charge me for the same.
After surfing the net i got to know that we can get legal help for the same and told my mother about it.
She said that we don't want to spend more money in this law and stuff, nothing is going to happen...
After this i cant focused on anything, only thing i can think of is that i'm the one due to which we have to pay the money to fiitjee unnecessarily.
I feel really bad about this..
If anyone can help me with getting the money back, i would be really grateful to them..!
Plzz help!!!

[Dec 15, 2018] FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

U guys have a dangerous problem regarding the temperature ..its in south calcutta millenium building. U guys take money but dont treat the children well ..there is no problem regarding the studies but the class space is soo less that we have to sit tight ...worst ...

FIITJEE House, 29-A, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar (Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110016
    Fiitjee - fiitjee is charging me even after I quit the centre