[Resolved] First Flight Couriers — Complaint against pan card delivery agent

Madurai South, Tamilnadu, India
 MaduraiJP81

I'm jayaprakash (Pan: anhpj6906c). I have applied a pan card (Form 49b) as on 29.05.2016 & acknowledgement no. Is [protected].
I was trying to track the first flight couriers by airway bill no. B[protected] as on 08.06.2016, it has been shown "consignment delivered as on 07.06.2016". I have called the courier agent mr. Jawahar (Mobile no. [protected]) and he told me, he has the pan card, & he will able to delivery on 09.06.2016. I have called him on the said date, he doesn't pick up the call.

Today (10.06.2016) he has delivered the pan card & collect the money of rs.50/- from my father & he told the reason "sender not paying courier fees" for collecting money & didn't give any receipt to my father. My father doesn't have much knowledge about itd pan application, since, he paid the money by cash.

I don't know whether he had any misuse, misleading or misconduct with my pan card. Who knows what happens between 07.06.2016 (Consignment delivery status) to 10.06.2016?

Complaint against pan card delivery agent
Complaint against pan card delivery agent
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2016
I don't received any mail & call from First Flight Couriers customer support, but status shown here is "Mark Complaint as Resolved".
Pathetic Service.

[Jun 10, 2016] First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by MaduraiJP81, Jun 10, 2016

Thanks & Regards,
Jayaprakash
[protected]@gmail.com

Comments

Thanks & Regards,
Jayaprakash
[protected]@gmail.com
This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you.

The concern shared will be analysed and the status of the same will be sent to the email ID as furnished in PAN application Form.

For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or write us on [protected]@nsdl.co.in.
First flight couriers did not delivered the product to correct address...they did not provide good service..I did not received my pan card bill no.B[protected]

Rajesh Kumar