First Flight Couriers — my pan card is not delivered by first flight courier

Shama asif on Dec 20, 2018
My pan card is not delivered by first Flight
Courier, Still it is pending for delivery but in your complaint statement it shows our complaint is resolved which is not true.
So please rectify and resolve our Complaint.
My acknowledgment no [protected].
From pan card office my pan card has been dispatched on 27/11/2018 by First Flight Courier pvt Ltd Courier vide Airway bill no M991Q5687840 at the address for communication address indicated by you in the application. the pan card is expected to be delivered by 7/12/18 which they promised.
1st complaint dated 11/12/18 and 2nd complaint dated on 14/12/18 but still my pan card is not delivered by first flight Courier pvt ltd.. and again I m fed up with you people I m complaining you now dated on today is 20/12/18.
This is too much past one and half month over still they people pending to deliver one important document.
Please I request you to take some action to that Courier company or staff to delivery because of they are cheating a consumer's.
There are lot of complaints in indian consumer court. Against Courier companies of pan card issues. So I request you to take a strict action against the Courier companies.

[Dec 21, 2018] First Flight Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0