Firstcry.com — non receipt of my order

P Shanmukha Rao on Dec 18, 2017
Sir i have order t-shirt vide awb no.407522821276 not yet received while tracking it shows delivered. I contacted with firstcry but they told me that we will inform you after 72hrs. Customer reference no is 7344450 and the person whom i call his name is azim. It is my request that i have already paid the amount rs.1366/- for the order but the order not received take necessary action against the company and solve my issue.

[Dec 18, 2017] FirstCry.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Very very bad service.
My order no. Is 4384579QO916F9717...I want to cancel my order...my email id is nehaagarwalghy2013@gmail.com
Now a day I am not getting refund from first cry I have returned three product s for one product Which I have returned on same day with tag but after refund amount is deducted from first cry wallet after 3 day and for other two products it's already 20 days raise somany complained but not got any return yet. Please help me out.

Office Apartment No. 10, 11, 12 & 13, 2nd Floor, Primrose - The Mall, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411045
    Firstcry.com - non receipt of my order