Fitness First Gym — instructors on drugs

13abhi
this is abhishek and one of my friend tarannum mallik is a member of your mumbai mega mall club.
Your club members used to take her to night clubs and make her drink an instructor Hannah is involved in that.
when i talk with them they used abusive language (Arjun Kapoor, Abhishek Chatterjee)
she is the member since 4 years and no improvements. still she is going after disobaying her parents too.. so I also have doubt that your instructors (specially Arjun Kapoor) are into doping and tarannum mallik also seems into that.
the happening because of your club members and instructors can ruin the name of your club so I am requesting you to take some positive action against them. through narcotic test and what ever you find suitable.
Updated by 13abhi, Jan 23, 2014
tarannum files a complaint against me under pressure of these people. But police also found her mistake. same with her post she got a call from the gym and they asked her that they will bann her if she wdn't reply as I have talk with Tarannum's mother too about the matter they told that the payment is given to the gym advance so they are helpless to get it back from the so called health club. And the scenerio made her to write here or to apologies.

So it's my humble request to gym management to take action on the people i mentioned and update me. or else i will have to go through RTI, Consumer court and other legal process. if needed i can mail the authorities the proof of gym activity. with in the group of hannah, arjun, abhishek chatterjee and tarannum. beside that as i have doubt about the group narcotic test may prove. and i also can attach proof here too but not going to, because it may harm club's dignity
Updated by 13abhi, Jan 23, 2014
one thing i forgot to mention i have Hannah's text msg saved with me in different sims in which she is threatening me after i text her that i will come to your gym to complaint and she replied i.e. "Sure come right now, I am in the gym.. quite a few people wanna meet you." Is it the fitness first culture to respond a civilian like that who request them to remove a bad picture of their member from their fb. here by I would like to mention that if i hit with some miss happening fitness first mega mall and the instructors i mentioned above would be responsible for that.
awaiting positive response from your side..
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am tarannum Mallik, I am responding to this message on the basis of complaint which is against Hannah, Arjun kapoor n abhishek Chatterji. I'm not in touch with abhishek bhola from long time. Iv registered a police complaint again him that he is sending me, Hannah, Arjun abhishek some threatening messages. This is a shame that these people got involved without any reason. And I am not in fault .

Central Court, 1st & 2nd Floor, N-57 to N-62, Munshi Lal Buidling Outer Circle, Opposite Scindia House, Connaught Circus, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Fitness First Gym - instructors on drugs