[Resolved] Fitness First Gym — want to refund back my hard earned money

Tabassum Nishat on Feb 17, 2018
This letter is made to inform you of my repeated request for the refund that i enclosed the copy of the letter i wrote to you on 05/12/2016 and emails as well. On june'2016 i enrolled a membership for 6 month's with paid cash amount rs.28600, and i joined club 6 august'2016 which i already informed to manager due to ramdhan. After joining i have discovered that the service of this gym not satisfactory with lots of doubts and horribly facts which made me departed from this club. As i mentioned the whole scene in my first letter and apart from it, i faced too much loss because of this membership.
I have given to you a reasonable opportunity to refund me soon. But i thought it seems lightly for you. This will be your final chance to resolve the matters without the need to be in a legal proceeding. I am rejecting the service and request that you refund the amount of rs. 28600/- without any deduction.
If i do not receive your satisfactory proposals for settlement of my claim within seven days of the date of this letter, i intend to issue a claim against you in the county court without further reference to you and drag this issue to media but they people are rigid not to refund my money. Please suggest what to do i have all the proof against them.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2018
I didn't get any call or refund from fitness first

[Feb 17, 2018] Fitness First Gym customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tabassum Nishat, Mar 03, 2018
How you guys can resolve the issue without sort it out.i didn't get any call and mail or refund from Fitness first...how complaint can close without resolve...
Dear team,
I didn't get any call, mail or refund from fitness first I want my money back as soon as possible.
Updated by Tabassum Nishat, Mar 03, 2018
How it marked as resolved...I didn't get any call from fitness first site
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Central Court, 1st & 2nd Floor, N-57 to N-62, Munshi Lal Buidling Outer Circle, Opposite Scindia House, Connaught Circus, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Fitness First Gym - want to refund back my hard earned money