Flashcash — repair my flash cash loan but still i am getting legal notice for not repaying the loan

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Shweta Saliyan on Sep 16, 2018
I have repaid my loan amount on april through neft but still it is showing me pending and now i got the mail from legal department that they have not received the loan amount. I have mailed the neft details to ms. Bimla meshra in april only and even i am in touch with customer care department but no one is helping me. I need help from your end. I am not able to put the file so i putting the ref no. N[protected]. Yes bank

Comments

I have already paid till now it is showing pending please look into this matter they also not reply me at email also and picking up my call also

App name: flashcash
Payment gateway: mobikwik
Payment type: emi for loan
Reg mobile: [protected]

I done the repayment on 1st october 2018 for my loan. The payment was done thru upi using mobikwik gateway and from my bank side it was successfully, and money was deducted. The repayment is not updated in flashcash app. Please do the needful at the earliest. See the attached file for a proof of payment.

I have repeatedly called flashcash customer care and the number won't connect at all (Maybe fake number:[protected])
The email i'd they mentioned i tried sending them continuous emails, all got bounced back (Fake email i'd maybe: [protected]@flashcash4now.com and [protected]@flashcash4u.com)
Subhojit Sur's reply, Oct 10, 2018
9 October

SSohan099's reply, Feb 25, 2019
Dear sir pls check this attachment file plz confirm me
Not transfer loan amount in my bank account.but showing the repayment .plz transfer 3000 payment in my account if i wont recive my payment then how could i complete my re payment ither transfer the amount or kindly cancle the loan

This is kishore kumar i have loan account with flash cash and yesterday i make a payment aroung morng 5.41 am amount of 6028.70 Rs. through UPI payment . the transaction to be done sucess but beneficiary still not receved amount . " flashcash.[protected]@hdfcbank"

Himanshu K this side.
I had taken a loan of amount Rs. 8000 and have repayed it within time.
But since few days months they are harrassing my family members and friends asking for the payment.
I have sent them the necessary proofs even after payement they are merely harrassing and thats indeed a shameful act of solemnizing a customer this way not only the customer but the people connected to him too. This is a barbaric crime and this company needs to shut down as soon as possible because they are unnecessarily causing [censored] and nuisance.
Company Name: Flashcash
Mayur Adhav her.
I have applied for lona on 26/10/18. I had not recived amount in 2 days. So I cancelled the loan. And I have got massage that loan had canceled. Still on 26/11/18. Amount credited by flash cash. i had contacted to customer services, to take your money back. And contacted to head of customer services. He said he will send the link for payment. But I didn't received it. I had told to send as I got call from different branch. But no one had send link for pmt .
From that day i. Getting calls from collection department. Explain them end no of time, regarding the issue, but they are harassing like anything. Calling to my friend and family.
I have all the proof like, mail, massages, voice recording. Which can see its company fault not my fault.
Still because harassment from November to till the date. I asked for payment details.
But people from collection are using abusive words to me and calling my family and using bad words.
Now this is to much, company is blaming to me as I will give each and every proof. Who is wrong.
I am going to raised the complaint.
Ammont not credit in my account

Harish Hani's reply, Sep 4, 2019
Ammont not credit in my account I have apply in 2 days back
Plz reply me
this is the same problem i encountered. i also loaned but when i am doing my payment, it is not pushing through... wonder what the problem is.

Flashcash - repair my flash cash loan but still i am getting legal notice for not repaying the loan

Company:Flashcash