[Resolved] Flashstar Commerce — redmi note 5 pro mobile / order cancelled by flashstar commerce and not refund money

Kakoshi, Sidhpur, Gujarat, India
 Kanukakoshi on Jul 3, 2018
Dear support team,

I have book redmi note 5 pro phone on date[protected] of amount rs.14999 transfer by my debit card on flipkart.com then after few minutes my order cancelled by flashstar commerce who is the seller on flipkart.com. So i have call flipkart customer care for refund request they reply me your payment will be refunded 6 business working days but my payment not refunded by seller so i recall flipkart customer helpline then they said me wait till[protected] however not refunded my payment after i recall him on[protected] they gave me last me 4-7-2018 still my payment not refunded after many requested. I think they are fraud. What i do please and please support me.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2018
land bhosh
Updated by Kanukakoshi, Jul 04, 2018
your consumer helpline is fraud helpline.
Updated by Kanukakoshi, Jul 05, 2018
tum logo ki maki bhaosh.lambi chodi.

Flashstar Commerce - redmi note 5 pro mobile / order cancelled by flashstar commerce and not refund money

Kakoshi, Sidhpur, Gujarat