[Resolved] Flipkart — about courier boy

At-Dandasara Po-Jamuranda Via-Umerkote Dist-Nabarangpur Pin-764073, Umerkote, Nabarangpur District, Odisha, India
 Ela Majhi on Jun 15, 2019
Courier boy is not delivered my product at the given address always. He always asked to take product from the delivery office and if I am late to got my product he tell me that not order from online. How cn he decide.how mean.he does not know how to talk with their customers.if flipkart do not take any action against this thn next tm I'll nt ordr .

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 15, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Hi Ela,

Thanks for writing in.

We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through.

We're writing to let you know that the courier service provider has confirmed that the order OD[protected] was delivered to you on 13 Jun 19.

Thanks for being patient while we worked with the seller and courier service provider to ensure that the order gets delivered to you on time. However, the feedback has been taken.

Have a nice day!

Comments

My account with mail id [protected]@gmail.Com in not opeining...Plz solve this...

Contact no [protected]
Main Flipkart redmi Note 7 mobile Manga tha mere ko product receiver tha par usne mobile nahi nikala box Kali tha main customer care big Ek Bar call kiya tha vah date par de de rahe the isliye Mujhe complaint karni padti hai aapke paas mere ko mera mobile chahi
I have account access in Filpkart in more value Coustemer in trouble in log in issues. Please resolve problems .fall important term confidential
My flipkart account has been deactivated and now i want be activate it but it is not activating
My flipkart account connected with my mobile no. It is not connected with email and when i enters the mobile no. And password he saw me "account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate it"
Pl solve this problem vastly
I have bought honor9n in 1month ago my screen is damaged so the flipkaart is waaranty is100days so i claim my mobile pleease co operate me
Today i orderd one women juimpsuit...my 698 rs cut from my icici bank account without complete order..i need my rs 698 to back my account or flipkart wallet
My account is blocked bby Flipkart..

Sir, please reactivate my Flipkart account.

My login id : [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile number: [protected]
Hii i order puma running shoes on 23 may 2019 and the price for shoes is 774 the dilevery date was 1 june 2019 then the dilevery date is extended by 7 june and on 7 june the order is cancelled by flipkart and there is no notification for order cancel and the currwnt price od shies is 2000

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]