Flipkart — account block from last 15 days

99cks on Oct 17, 2019
I ordered one vacuum cleaner and mi power back to different place to my cousin brother and sister and also orders mobiles 3 for myself, my brother, my father and now flipkart blocked my account saying that i am reselling products. Without inquiry, how can they block my account. Please take necessary action on them. I work in govt service. How can they insult me. If i want to do so, i can create multiple accounts, why i use same account. Please check this. Thank you

[Oct 17, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2019
Hi Rohit, We'd like to let you know that our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are usually not intended for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.
Updated by 99cks, Oct 18, 2019
I ORDERED items for my family and relative and my friends same Flipkart id.send me Term and condition where you mentioned it before my order that if I order products more my account is blocked.How can you block my account without any notification?

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]