Flipkart — Account block more money loss

Davangere, India
 Adarshas on May 19, 2020
I booked flipkart flight about 45009₹, but flipkart blocked my account without any reason. This is covid-19 time. Flights are not there. How i change details in flights. My parents are shouting on me.
I used to login other country number beautiful i am there in foreign. What can i do. I contact many times flipkart but no reply. Please help me to unblock my account and change flight details.
Please.
My login number:[protected]

Account block more money loss

[May 20, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Adarshas May 19, 2020
Sorry not beautiful that is because in above please help me.
Updated by Adarshas May 20, 2020
My email address: adarsha.2000.[protected]@gmail.com
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 20, 2020
Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. We regret to inform you that we are unable to find your account details. Request you to share us the details or get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
Hope to hear from you soon.
Updated by Adarshas May 20, 2020
My login number is: +380-[protected]
Email id : adarsha.2000.[protected]@gmail.com
Booking id: FF[protected]
I also attached bill with this for flight booking.plese unblock me and help me for flight change. I not misuse flipkart conditions.plese help me.

Updated by Adarshas May 22, 2020
I will be in other country now now.Plese help me for unblock my account. I booked flight with this country number and my login number also this country number.(UKRAINE).
FLIPKART blocked me without any reason.
My contact number and login number is: [protected]
Email address: adarsha.2000.[protected]@gmail.com
Please help me...

Comments

My email address: adarsha.2000.[protected]@gmail.com

19285