[Resolved] Flipkart — account blocked blaming me for reselling purchased products

Lithin Krishna on Apr 29, 2019
I usually purchase lot of products from flipkart, recently my 3 orders got cancelled and flipkart send me a mail
"we'like to let you know that your recent order has been cancelled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are for reselling and not for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your flipkart account."
All the products i purchased are for personal use.
Atleast they need to show proof before blocking.
My other issue is i used flipkart's cardless credit to book mobile on emi, without logging in to my account how can i pay my emi.
Please help me to unblock my account. I only want to login to my account to pay my emi's.

Kindly do the needful.

Lithin krishna
Id : [email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019

[Apr 29, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 30, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Lithin Krishna, May 01, 2019
Please don't send copy paste replys, when ever I am mailing you I am getting same reply.
"We'd like to let you know that your recent order has been cancelled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are usually not intended for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account."

Guys I need a solution not these type of replys. In 14 days I need to pay my emi, atleast let me login to pay my emi's.
Updated by Lithin Krishna, May 23, 2019
Still no update

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - account blocked blaming me for reselling purchased products