[Resolved] Flipkart — account blocked for unfair use of apology token program which is a mistake

Vinay229 on Jan 7, 2019
My account is blocked which is registered with [protected] and reason is given by fk team for that is unfair use of their apology programme it's happened by mistake and instead it i've apologized for that but even now they are not unblocked my account. How many times i mailed them they are sending same mail to me and not ready to convinced to me. I have mailed fk support team many time for the same but didn't get any resolution.

Pls help
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2019

[Jan 07, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vinay229, Jan 07, 2019
My account is still blocked and they are not ready to activate it at any cost
Updated by Vinay229, Jan 07, 2019
They are just mailing me all time the same and not unblocking my account. I want to unblock the account
Updated by Vinay229, Jan 07, 2019
Actually I want to login it
I want resolution
Updated by Vinay229, Jan 07, 2019
They are sending me only these messages not saying about solution

Mailed by them is that Hello,

We're sorry to let you know that your recent request has been canceled d as our systems have detected that you've been making unfair use of the offers under our Token Of Apology program. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

Srinithi S
Flipkart Customer Support
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that his account is blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that as our systems have detected that customer has been making unfair use of the offers under our Token of apology, his account is blocked. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

Comments

I want to buy mobile battery but can't able to login my account. If I can't able to login my account then I will deactivate my account.

19690
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - account blocked for unfair use of apology token program which is a mistake