Flipkart — account blocked-please unblock my account immediately

Medipally Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 Vadduri on Oct 13, 2019
Order id: od[protected]

My account blocked due to high number of returns. Please unblock my account.

I buyed many products in flipkart and i am a flipkart plus customer and using flipkart from last 6 years.. Never faced this kind of issue.. It's been around 15 days still my account is blocked and no one responding properly to my issue and no one cares my problem. I need to pay flipkart pay later bill on october 10th which is due date but the date has crossed and now i am unable to login my account as it was blocked.

Please unblock my account immediately to pay bills and i will not buy anything from now on flipkart
Please unblock my account immediately.

account blocked-please unblock my account immediately

[Oct 13, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019
Hi Surya, We'd like to let you know that our systems have detected an unusually high number of returns in your purchase history. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.
Updated by Vadduri, Oct 14, 2019
Please unblock my account to pay bills I will not buy anything and return anything please unblock my account
Updated by Vadduri, Oct 16, 2019
It's been 20 days but no response from Flipkart in my account to unblock . I am not sure are they really working on this or not
Updated by Vadduri, Nov 02, 2019
It's been around 30 days my account is blocked but no response from Flipkart and I paid Flipkart pay later amount through one one link URL which they sent also now that amount is not reflecting in my account as my account is blocked..I keep calling them from last 1 month from October 1 to till date November 3rd but no response I keep getting emails for non payment of Bill penalty messages also I am worryied whether this issue will fix or not
Updated by Vadduri, Nov 07, 2019
No update till now worst service

Comments

Hello..i am facing the same problem. How much is your pay later amount?? And are they adding fine to the amount?

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - account blocked-please unblock my account immediately