[Resolved] Flipkart — account blocked without enquiry

Talwana kheri, Pota, Haryanakanina, India
 SANCHIT TANWAR on Aug 20, 2019
Flipkart blocked my account saying that i am reselling products. Without inquiry, how can they block my account. Please take necessary action on them. I am a student and i ordered products for my friend and family members. As i live in rural area so there people hqve not enough knowledge about e-shopping websites. Please take action against this. Thankyou
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 22, 2019
My problem is not solved till now. I want proper solution.

[Aug 20, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2019
Hi Sanchit,
We Are sorry to let you know that our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are for reselling and not for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.
Updated by SANCHIT TANWAR, Aug 22, 2019
I have all products that are ordered from flipkart then how you can say that i resell your products. I need enquiry against this and want to take strict action against Flipkart. First of all what the proof do you have that i resell products. Need Enquiry.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2019
Hi Sanchit,
We are sorry to let you know that our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are for reselling and not for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

Comments

Sanchit i am sameer I’m from pune
We Can Solve This Issue wants To talk you on these can’t describe here in the comments
You can call me [protected] my instagram handle is sameer_ysayed
I have an Business idea from flipkart

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - account blocked without enquiry