[Resolved]  Flipkart — account could not sign in

Sir/mam,
I am trying to login in my flipkart account since 29 may but i have faced same problem in login my account. I complained this and they provided final date of resolving the problem is 1 june but still nothing happen. They could not provide me any adequate information related to the problem, 3 times i called but everyone repeat same thing wait till 1june.
Please help me out
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 7, 2019

[Jun 01, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Naresh boran Jun 01, 2019
Sir/mam,
I am trying to login in my flipkart account since 29 may but i have faced same problem in login my account. I complained this and they provided final date of resolving the problem is 1 june but still nothing happen.they could not provide me any adequate Information related to the problem, 3 times i called but everyone repeat same thing wait till 1june.
Please help me out

Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating customer account is blocked. We have interacted with the customer and informed that our systems have observed a trend in customer purchase history that suggests that the items purchased by customer are for reselling and not for personal use. This would mean that any new order customer attempt to place will also get cancelled. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet