Flipkart — account locked - no replacement of defective product - now asking to pay for item plus late fee on e account activated after 3 months

agluckygirl91 on Apr 22, 2019
Hi team
I want to highlight below issues via this complaint.
This all started on 24th jan when i tried to place a replacement request for a powerbank that i got defected from flipkart. After multiple rejections of my replacement requests, my account was locked saying i had too many returns (No policy on the same).
I logged many complaints and tried contacting customer care numerous times, but all i got was same reply over and over again that my account is locked due to multiple returns and i won't be able to login anymore. The product we are talking here was bought under flipkart pay later. Since i could not login and could not get my product replaced, the flipkart paylater amount was still outstanding. I got calls from pay later team to pay amount and i told them that my account was locked to which they said they will look into it and get back. But after 48 hours i got same reply with no resolution. This happened so many times that i already lost count. Quite frustrated, i stopped taking flipkart calls.
Now the pay later amount is increasing monthly with late fee and i get calls n sms daily saying amount is pending and i will have to undergo legal action, that i do not mind at all. Today by chance i tried login, and after password reset, i was able to login to my account. But i want to draw your attention to the fact that, i still have the powerbank i got defected and is of no use to me, still packed and ready for replacement. I will not pay for the same. So kindly help me with the replacement of item for which i am charged wrongly. Since flipkart team locked my account and now asking for late fee, this is not fair at all. Kindly help me in getting a fair resolution and compensation for all the harrassment i faced till date. Let me know if any further information is required.
Thanks anu

[Apr 23, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 24, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that the account was freeze and customer wanted to return the product hence co-ordinate with the customer and provided the resolution that the account will not be white listed & unable to return the product hence closing this case.
Updated by agluckygirl91, Apr 24, 2019
Please do not close the case. I didn't get any resolution.

20875
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - account locked - no replacement of defective product - now asking to pay for item plus late fee on e account activated after 3 months