[Resolved] Flipkart — asking me to cancel order

B-308, kendriya Vihar phase 3, hydershakote, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 Gaurav Piparsania on Nov 7, 2019
I have ordered realme 5 (Crystal purple, 128gb) on 29th october 2019 and till now not received the product. Today i got a call from flipkart executive that i will have to cancel the order and place new but now price of the product has increased, so it is like cheating the customer. Flipkart executive is stating false information that delivery attempt was made but i never received any call from delivery person nor any out for delivery update was sent to me then how can delivery attempt be made. It's complete cheating on part of flipkart and torturing the customer for paying extra. I want my product delivered asap or else compensation for extra amount required to place new order.

asking me to cancel order
asking me to cancel order
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2019

[Nov 07, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 08, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2020
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. While we were tracking your order to make sure that it reaches you on time, there was an unexpected delay in having your order delivered. However, the product was delivered to you on 08 November by the courier service provider. Thanks for being patient while we worked with the seller and courier service provider to ensure that the order is delivered to you. Your kind understanding is appreciated.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - asking me to cancel order