[Resolved] Flipkart — asus zenfone max pro m1 (order id-od113004981548611000)

osama_osa on Aug 7, 2018
Even after 2 tech visits flipkart is not replacing my phone as promised. I experienced camera hang, unwanted heating, wrong compass direction etc. Thrice my request is rejected and twice tech visit is done.
The tech visit was done first time and the guy he saw that the camera was in a hang position, he installed and reinstalled the camera, it started working.. Then he recorded simply a video for 20 minutes in fully ac environment. The moment he left my request was rejected..
The second time also the tech guy came again did the same and saw the compass issue and also wrote the same, the temp he recorded was 49 deg in fully ac. But still the moment he left my request was rejected.. The flipkart is fooling and harrasing their customers by fake promises

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2018

[Aug 07, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by osama_osa, Aug 07, 2018
even after the consumer helpline complaint id-857522 they are rejecting my request and now even they disabled the return from my profile.
disabled my return option

Updated by osama_osa, Aug 07, 2018
Now after an hour i was able to request a replacement and again i was assigned a tech visit. this is the third visit.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2018
We will revert on it.
Updated by osama_osa, Aug 08, 2018
I know u are delaying this and not accepting anything. I tried again and again a tech vsit is arranged. I recorded 46deg and 49deg and u have record of 45 only.. U r cheating ur customers.. But i ll not let u decide what is to be done with customers..
I also talked to ur escalation team, and he was so helpless, woe unto u..u r guided by ur sellers
U all cheat the customers by promising fake words
Updated by osama_osa, Aug 08, 2018
I want my replacement.. And now its a clear case of mentally harrasing ur customer..I ll not let u do this to me..
Updated by osama_osa, Aug 08, 2018
This was the screenshot of the heating which was altered by the technician when he reported..Jeevas is a cheater and so r u

Updated by osama_osa, Aug 08, 2018
I have sent flipkart a last reminder in writteen with the consumer complaint id 857522. After the written if not resoved will move to the court of law
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - asus zenfone max pro m1 (order id-od113004981548611000)