Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 448

Flipkart — Product picked up and escaped by flipkart, Ekart fraudsters

I hereby bring this matter to your notice that, I have ordered for a Patelraj Multipurpose Folding Table Ironing Board from Flipkart with an order OD[protected] on 26 September 2021, by making a payment of Rs. 1299/- (One thousand two hundred ninety nine only) through Phonepe on the same day.

I have received the DEFECTIVE PRODUCT ON 29 SEPTEMBER 2021, and I placed the same product for replacement and next day, i.e.,...

my order id : OD[protected].
My order was to be shiped back on 10th ctober 2021. Firstly the delivery agent number provided was as ususal not reachable every time i tried . Secondly the customer care is just putting curtains on the delivery issue and delaying the product delivery day by day. Today i am again given a new delivery date of 12 october 2021.
Updated by Chhatraveer Singh Marwaha
first they provide you offers to buy products in sale, and when you buy them its just not delivered and indirectly forces you to cancel the order. So in first place whats the use of this sale and all.
We will revert on it.
I've ordered the same product, the expected delivery date was 03 Oct 21 which is yet not delivered.
Flipkart is really pathetic. By fooling consumers they will never succeed.
Yes they announced sales with limited stock and let the costomers buy beyond the stocks and then forces indirectly to cancel the product by harrassing consumers
Flipkart such a shame

I ordered iphone12 on 2nd October. It was supposed to be delivered on 7oct. They extended it to 9oct and today i got message that you can either wait till 14th or order new item, we’ll give you gift card of 2000 for APPRECIATION OF YOUR PATIENCE. Now even if i agree to place new order, they are not giving me in old price as sale is over.
    You can’t satisfy customers anger with rs2000 gift card.
    Nov 29, 2021

Flipkart — Noise smart watch which I ordered on 1st of October

With full faith in your services. On 1st October i ordered an Noise ColorFit Qube Smart watch. Order ID - OD[protected]. Which was expected to be delivered by 4 of October. But when i checked the status on 4th October it was showing not shipped yet . I called the customer care they promised me to deliver it by 9th of October. Asked me to wait for 5 more days. I wanted to gift this watch to my friend on her birthday which was on 8th...

Flipkart — Received a wrong product in flipkart

Hello
      I have ordered realme buds wirless 2 with dart charge from flipkart on the name of MOHAMADH SHARIF and i got the different one it seems like fake realme pro earphone
      I got the delivery of this product today at 10 am (ORDER ID: OD[protected]and I identified that this is the wrong product the collor of the device is strange and magnets in the earbuds are not working at all and when I try to connect it to my phone...

I purchased a Mi Vacuum Cleaner during Big Billion Days on Flipkart with order ID OD[protected]. The product was scheduled to be delivered on 04.10.2021. The delivery guy didn't contact us for 6 days for delivery. On 10.10.2021 my order got cancelled by the seller stating that delivery was attempted but could not be made. Sir/Madam I have purchased the product at a steep discount using the coupons offered by Flipkart itself. Now they are saying since the order has been cancelled by the seller they will not be able to get it delivered. This is highly unethical of them to get the order placed using discounts and then deny when it comes to actual delivery. I have two complaints:
      1. Flipkart has no customer care email ID where I can write my complaints.
      2. Please get my product ordered during the sale get delivered.
      Order ID:- OD[protected]
      We are sorry for the trouble caused.
      The seller has initiated the refund of Rs. 15254/- back to the CREDIT_CARD on Oct 11, 2021 and it will be credited by Oct 19, 2021 as per standard banking procedures.
      In case, you need any other details, you can contact your bank's customer care using the number mentioned on the back of your card.
      Bank reference number:- 6339050641836241505046
      Your kind understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
      Thank you.
      Updated by arshadcomp
      See that is the issue with Customer Care. Always trying to avoid the direct issue. This was the root of complaint altogether that I do not want refund, I want my product which I have got at discount after putting so much effort.

I am Bhakti Binod Das having registered mobile no. of Flipkart is [protected]. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.
        Without information and any reason Flipkart is blocking my account. So that i cannot purchase any product from flipkart. I cannot raise return request him which is wrong product delivered to me.
        I am unable to withdraw earning money from Shopsy which is linked to flipkart. Unable to paying bill pay later dues on flipkart.
        I have call and e-mail to flipkart many times. But they did not resolve.
        Nov 19, 2021
        Updated by bhaktibinod
        Unable to unblock my account
        Updated by bhaktibinod
        Unable to replacement/return for delivered me a wrong product.
        Unable to withdraw money from Shopsy
        Unable to pay bill pay later dues.
        We will revert on it

Recently(05/10/2021) me maine ek order kiya tha realme narzo 50 A.
          Jiske liye maine pay kiya tha 6659 Rs with exchange+Icici bank debit card offer.
          But jab mujhe wishmaster ka call aaya 09/10/2021
          Ko ' mujhe unhone mera old phone lekar bulaya aur phone ko hath me liya aur bol diya ki aapka phone tempar hai aur exchange nhi hoga. Uske bad maine
          Do bar new Order place kiya jo mujhe with offer 9499Rs (10/10/2021, Morning+Evening time) ko but seller ne ese cancel kar diya .
          I want order.
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart — My damaged and missing product and about my blocked account

I ordered two packs of Kellogg's corn flakes on 29th of September 2021 and paid 770 using Flipkart gift card Rs385 for each.With order ID OD[protected]. One of them was delivered to me on 4th Oct 2021 and it was completely damaged and the other packet was not delivered to me but yet it was marked as delivered I don't know to whom their delivery agent has given my product. I asked to everyone I could but no one has taken it.
            so...

Flipkart — Return rejected without pickup

Ekart rejected my return request saying that the product is mismatched. But nobody from Ekart has visited to me for picking up the product. This is my tracking id FMPR[protected] for METRONAUT Slim Men Grey Jeans. This happened two times.Now today is the last day for return but Ekart rejected my return request without visiting for pickup.And in the message it was told that product mismatch. But nobody from Ekart visited to me.I need refund...

I have applied for Flipkart Axis credit card and my documents were collected on 27th September and my video kyc was also completed but my credit card is not generate till now and is showing 1day for card but till now my credit card is not generate
            Please help me in this matter as soon as possible
            Dec 17, 2021
            Flipkart Customer Care's response
            Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to find your account details from the shared information. Request you to share the registered email ID in order to assist you further. Hope to hear from you soon.

I have ordered asus tuf a17 from TBL online seller on flipkart on 5 oct 2021.
              Till now ie, 11 oct
              Its not even shipped.
              Previously was showing 11 oct delivery but now it has been postponed to 18 oct.
              Tried contacting flipkart Customer care

But they are keel saying to wait for 18 Oct.

75k is very huge money for me.. Kindly solve this problem as soon as possible Sir.

Order id-
              OD[protected]
              Updated by Ashutoshjha1
              They shipped it today..

Dear sir
                I have place my order BOSCH TrueMixx Pro MGM... with tracking ID FMPP[protected] Bosh Mixer on 2nd of October 2021 and it show me delivery date 7th October. I got message on 6th that the
                Shipment Delay: The delivery of BOSCH TrueMixx Pro MGM... with tracking ID FMPP[protected] from flipkart.com has been delayed. We will deliver between next one to three days. I keep.on calling customer care and they assure me every day product will be delivered today.when I track the product it has arrived at thr nearest hub near me and next day it goes back to medchal warehouse were it came from and this is repeatedly happening last 4 days, But it is not getting delivered.this Flipkart bluffing customers and ultimately they are waiting to cancel the product my side.i will not cancel the and I'll wait n see
                Oct 16, 2021
                Finally product has been delivered
                Oct 15, 2021
                Updated by Jaypal09
                Still haven't heard any updates from Flipkart.It was supposed to get it on the 7th, got pushed to 8th and then again to 13th and now the latest news i goes after calling . No clue on what flipkart escalation team doing, no sense of ownership or living up to commitment, horrible customer service and would never buy anything ever from these guys. Amazon on the other end is brilliant and they are no match to them. They not only commit and not deliver they fail to communicate when they are not able to meet a deadline basic etiquette god knows who is handling the service team kudos to them
                Oct 17, 2021
                We will revert on it.

When i will get my order from past 3 days it is showing that we will deliver your order within 3 days but there is no change in the shipment status
                  Nov 21, 2021
                  We will revert on it.

It's very unfortunate that I am writing this complain against Flipkart.
                    I ordered a Bose earphone from Flipkart on[protected]. Order ID OD[protected]. When order came, it was delivered to my building guard by delivery boy. When I got the box, both box and package were damaged and to my horror, box contained some stones in it. So, I lodged a complaint asap with Flipkart regarding the same and created return request as per their advice. But nothing concrete action was taken by Flipkart after that. After pursuing the matter several times with Flipkart service center, my account was blocked by Flipkart and till today I am not able to access my account.
                    I have been following with Flipkart regarding the matter, but it is still not resolved.
                    I would like Flipkart to resolve the matter. Firstly my account should be unblocked and after that resolve the issue with my order.
                    Jan 7, 2022
                    No action has been taken. My complaint is still unresolved.
                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered an apple iphone 12 from Flipkart worth rupees 53, 999 on 3rd October it was shipped on 3rd October and reached udaipur (delivery location on 5th October)
                      But still it's not been delivered yet, first the delivery date was 6th and then it was changed to 7th by customer and then flipkart changed it to 9th but it's 10th October today and there is no update from their side they are telling they don't have any update from their delivery partner in facing a financial and emotional loss as I ordered it in different city and I have to extend my stay because of delay in such expensive order (flipkart does not deliver iphone 12, 128 gb to my pin )
                      Flipkart is making us fool by giving different reasons and different deadlines .total fraud
                      Updated by nihirsharma
                      Days are passing and they are not giving any reply they are just extending deadline

Updated by nihirsharma
                      I have been played by flipkart yesterday I went to flipkart's delivery partner's nearest hub and they showed me my product in their hub and they ensured me it will be delivered and I called flipkart regarding it that it should not be cancelled as I have waited a lot and will wait more but flipkart have given me it's word. That product will be delivered to me.they are fraudsters I want my product or heavy compensation for my time waste and mentally harrassment .
                      Updated by nihirsharma
                      This consumer forum is of no use it's like flipkart's customer support same lazy as flipkart.
                      Updated by nihirsharma
                      I have been to ekart logistics they still have my product and they told me that flipkart have filed an RTO with my consent which is totally fraud I have recording of all the calls and flipkart please provide proof that I have given consent

Flipkart deducted my supercoins of 200 on 6th oct and don’t know why
                        Id mahesh solanki
                        Dec 5, 2021
                        We will revert on it.

I want to update my wife's old mobile number on my flipkart account.I am unable to do it as my wife's old mobile number is not active now.

Below are my details.
                          Name:Namrata Dubey
                          Old Mobile number:[protected]
                          New Mobile Number:[protected]
                          Email ID:sneha.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Nov 14, 2021
                          Updated by Pawan_Dubey
                          Attaching the correct image please ignore the one attached with complaint

We will revert on it.

I have ordered 15 groceries on 25.09.2021.Proposed delivery date was 27.09.2021.But on that very date they only deliver 05 items out of 15, saying rest will be delivered on 30.09.2021.But from then they delaying my delivery day by day. Today is 10.10.2021 and still no confirmation of delivery. A lot of calls have been attended by different customer service agents in different times but they only repeating the words "your problem will...
                            I got this issue please help me, I bought iphone 12 128gb On 2nd October .delivery date is 3rd October but day by day the delivery date is increased but still the product not shipped.when I speak with customer care they just told me to" wait we give a reason for your delay" that reason giving date also extended. I'm shopping in flipkart for more than 2 years, but this time I got a very worst experience.i don't know if it will come or not .if they cancel the product I need to reorder the same product but the offer is ended the price is increased.so, please don't cancel the order please try to process my order.deliver my order as soon as possible.
                            Updated by RajamBalaji
                            Please try to deliver my order as soon as possible
                            My details :
                            Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                            Updated by RajamBalaji
                            My order is still not shipped.please help me to deliver my order as soon as possible
                            Still my order is not shipped order I'd :OD[protected]