[Resolved] Flipkart — blocked my account and aren't ready to refund my money back.

Chi chi on Jan 14, 2018
Flipkart has blocked my account without giving any prior information or warning. And because of which i m not able to create a refund request for my last 6 products costing rs 5500.
The reason behind blocking my account was so many number of return request generated from my side. The reason i generated so many return request was, that i wasnt satisfied by the quality of product or rather i should say all of them were duplicate products..
And according to the flipkart policy i can return the product within 30 days if i m not satisfied by the quality of product..
Even if there was any issue with my account rather than closing my return request they could have closed the orders from my account. But these people tricked me and have taken away my 5500 rs.. My complaint number is
In[protected]... Please suggest me how to file a case against them
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 15, 2018

[Jan 14, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Chi chi, Jan 14, 2018
the 6 products against which i want to raise a return request are as follow
1. deal jeans OD[protected]
2. deal jeans OD[protected]
both costing rs 2244
3. 4 faballey tops with id OD[protected]
kindly help me file a case against these people for mentally torturing and harasing the customer
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2018
We will revert on it.
Updated by Chi chi, Jan 15, 2018
15th jan 2018 was the last date to resolve the issue.
how much more time is required?
how much more torture is left to be done?
you ppl are not even responding to any of the mails or anything.
Updated by Chi chi, Jan 20, 2018
i got a mail from flipkart saying that my account is been freezed/blocked because there were many number of return request. I returned the products because they didnt satisfy the mentioned quality and as per flipkart policy i can return them within 30 days.flipkart never mentioned that if there were any number of return request the would be blocked. how am i responsible for this?
why is my money at stake?
why am i made to suffer?
i did everything under the policy mentioned by flipkart and now they are denying.using this way they can block anyone's account and so many people's money will be at stake.above all they are not responding or replying to any call or mails.
i kindly request this association to help me out and get my money back.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - blocked my account and aren't ready to refund my money back.