[Resolved]  Flipkart — Boat airdopes sound issue So they are asking to send my proof id

I Ordered boat airdopes 402 My issue is sound quality nd not getting to my phone Flipkart. As there was issue with items, I raised a complaint regarding them. Now for the return of product, they want me to share picture of my Adhaar card for so called verification. I do not understand what kind of verification they are referring to? If I had ordered the product, it is me who is returning it. What fo th verification is needed. Also, if it is needed, I can show it to the delivery personnel. Why I need to share my whole ID proof with Flipkart? Is it right to capture personal details of customers? Y flipkart like thus i don't unstnd atlast they loose they customers atlast!
Apr 13, 2021
My boat airdopes not working properly I just used one day... Nd Som disturbances airdopes
Apr 13, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nithiin Raoo Gummadi
I ordered airdopes But It was not working to my phone I Raised complaint but they are asking my id proof Y i shud submit for thus item if they want the can Send Executive or any one i show them but they are Trying to blackmail instead of holding our money n they hand this not correct flipkart u ill loose lot i[censored] continue like thus Listen concern of Customers
Apr 14, 2021
Flipkart Customer Care's response
We will revert on it.
Apr 20, 2021
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. We're writing to you about your boAt Airdopes 402 Bluetooth Headset with order ID OD[protected]. We’d like to let you know that the seller has confirmed that the refund of Rs. 1794/- has been completed on 19 Apr 21 and should be reflecting in your account by now. Please check the previous statement/unbilled transaction of your account before reaching out to the bank. You may contact your bank’s customer care with the refrence number[protected] using the number mentioned on the back of your card in case you need further assistance. If they are unable to help, you may raise a dispute with the bank's grievance cell.

Flipkart