[Resolved]  Flipkart — BoAt Rockerz 255F Bluetooth Headset

I have orderd a boat headseat with 1499rupees on 30th july at 8.46am.And it deliverd me 31st july.But when i open the package there is no product undder the package the package is empty only a bill is there.So quickly i contact to flipcart customer care and submiited refund request.But that night they cancelled my refund request.I sumitted refund requested repeatedly.

so I request to the flipcart, please give my refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 1, 2020
Please give back my money that I have already paid to flipcart.

[Aug 03, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by reahan Aug 01, 2020
Please do it fast
Flipkart Customer Care's response Aug 03, 2020
We will revert on it.
Updated by reahan Aug 03, 2020
Flipcart cancel my return request 3times...and it is pending... please tell me when I got refund??
Updated by reahan Aug 05, 2020
Really flipcart take much time to resolve the problem...I raise my return request 1august but still now return request pending...
Updated by reahan Aug 06, 2020
Really now a days the customer service of flipcart is in a very very bad position form other online shopping...At first they delivered me a empty package and now when I request for return ... they cancelled my return request several times...so please give my money back...
Updated by reahan Aug 06, 2020
Consumer Complaints... please you tell them...I hoped that you will do something about my problem ...after complaint here they cancelled my return request
So please so something... The return policy is ends only after 1days
Updated by reahan Aug 08, 2020
At least flipcart give my return... thanks for flipcart...
Updated by reahan Aug 08, 2020