Flipkart — boosah patiala black/ cheating.. received bad product

priyankasahu@gmail.com on Nov 3, 2017
I ordered boosah patiala black, what i saw is 2 different shades of black clothes are used to stitch the salwar. It is looking very bad at the joints. At site picture doesn't show 2 different shades of clothes. I wonder whether product is checked or intentionally dispatched to sell the stock. My order number is od110500689163436000. Refer attached pic.

boosah patiala black/ cheating.. received bad product

[Nov 03, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2017
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2017
We have tried to contact the customer several times, as there was no response from the customer we had to close the complaint.
Updated by priyankasahu@gmail.com, Nov 16, 2017
I don't live in India. This is the reason I ordered online product. This Patiala was ordered on one of my friend's Patna address and he brought it from there. Now your cheated product is with me and I live in Malaysia. Please contact me on +60 107747251.
And also inform how you would resolve this mess on your own cost.
Updated by priyankasahu@gmail.com, Nov 16, 2017
This kind of Patiala are being sold at half price of yours in the market but with a good quality than yours.
There are some reasons for that we order online products with keeping faith on your site. But with this I am baffled and amazed how this can be resolved. Moreover, I cannot use it anyways...
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 18, 2017
We're sorry to inform that we do not have an option of dialing an international number. Request you to share an Indian number so that we can reach you to discuss further on this.
Updated by priyankasahu@gmail.com, Nov 20, 2017
Please give your contact number
Updated by priyankasahu@gmail.com, Nov 29, 2017
You sent toll free number on email so that I also cannot call you.
If you don't have option for dialing international number you could have given your valid number where I can call you. First you cheat people online then you respond so irresponsibly.
Please resolve the mess created by you asap.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please give your contact number

+91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - boosah patiala black/ cheating.. received bad product
    www.bdomains.com