[Resolved] Flipkart — cancellation of my orders

HHamsa... on Mar 8, 2018
I have ordered two redmi 5a both are gold, 16gb.. With order id od[protected] and order id od[protected].. The seller (Truenet commerce) has cancelled my both orders... For equal opportunity they only have to cancel any of my one order... Why did they cancel my both orders.. Please resolve this problem.

cancellation of my orders
Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
We had interacted with the customer informed the order got cancelled due to placement of multiple orders, also informed to place fresh single order in the next sale. Closing the case as information has been provided.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Customer raised a complaint order was cancel by seller. We interacted with the customer apologized for the inconvenience and requested to place a fresh order, Closing complaint from our end.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 29, 2018
Customer raised a complaint stating that the order was cancelled without customer consent. We have interacted with the customer and informed that order was cancelled by the seller. Hence, requested customer to place a fresh order and closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - cancellation of my orders