[Resolved] Flipkart — cancellation of my replacement

abhi_manyu on Dec 27, 2017
This is a complaint letter against flipkart for first delaying in delivery of replacement order and after completion of return period then cancelling it, i have ordered a gaming laptop "acer predator" from flipkart on 7th of dec. With order id - od[protected] after receiving the product on 12th of dec. The package was tampered by delivery guys who assured me its due to big size of the box they have adjusted it, later i found it was defective and laptop has some screen discoloration prob. After applying for replacement on 14th of dec. Seller shipped the product and was out for delivery on 16th of dec. I called flipkart delivery agent not to temper the product this time so he asked me to come and pickup the package and gave me the address but as my final semester exams were going on i refused so he said will deliver the product at the end of day, later that day he came without new product and was asking me for my damaged product without giving any acknowledgement receipt it felt fishy to me and i refused, i asked him to first bring the new package and exchange it with defective one as it was hand to hand exchange after numerous calls and complaint no one has reached me, and status is showing undelivered due to operational issue delivery agent never picked-up my call on [protected]. After reaching date of delivery i. E. 18th of dec. I called and wrote numerous emails and talked with customer care they assured me to get is delivery in two days but they failed doing so after that one of there executive called from [protected] on 21 of dec. And assured me they will get it deliver in 2 days. After completion of time frame i still have not got my product and on 27 of dec. They cancelled my order stating that we can't reach you on your phone number and delivery address how ironic after all i was the one who trying to reach them, after stalling me for so many days my return policy got expired and now they cancelled my order i'm left with defective product please provide me a solution for unethical and fraudulent business done by flipkart.
I have been there costumer for 4 years and still treating me like this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2018
There grievance guy called me multiple times from +91 80679 88400, +91 80 4291 9500 and arranged a second replacement which was again got delayed but the issue was resolved and i got the product. They contacted me from mail also "Customer Support cs@flipkart.com" its their Team social media and has a quick response time.
Thank you so much for your efforts really glad for you help :)

[Dec 27, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2017
We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - cancellation of my replacement