Flipkart — cancellation of product and re-payment delay

Pathanapuram, Kerala, India
 Vaisakh Ar on Oct 12, 2019
I have seen offers in flip-kart and i tried to purchase one oppo f11 pro mobile and after completing the payment it says that your order has been cancelled due to high demand.

If you have demand in the product why you are leading us to payment (You can inform that the specified item is out of stock)

I need an explanation in this regards and i will make a complaint officially for this

I value my money i cannot wait for 6 working days for this stupid things

I expect a swift response from your side

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019
Hi, We are sorry to let you know that your order for your product OPPO F11 Pro (Aurora Green, 64 GB)
was canceled by the seller as they can only fulfill orders for a limited quantity of this item. This is done to make sure that all customers have an equal opportunity to buy the item on Flipkart. However, the seller has confirmed that the refund has been completed on 12 Oct 19 and will be reflecting on your credit card EMI by 22 Oct 19. Your understanding is appreciated.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - cancellation of product and re-payment delay