[Resolved] Flipkart — canon pixma mg3670

KIRAN GOVRKAR on Mar 18, 2018

I am kiran

I buy canon pixma mg3670 printer from flipkart in 30 october 2017. Now this printer is not working properly. When i order printer it works good but after two months when i enter paper in the printer paper is cut. So i kindly request you to send your man to repair my printer as soon as possible.

My flipkart order no is[protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2018

[Mar 18, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by KIRAN GOVRKAR, Mar 18, 2018
Please give your response as soon as possible
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 26, 2018
Customer raised a complaint related to issue with delivered product. We have interacted with the customer and informed that since the product was delivered to you on October 31, 2017 it has crossed the seller 10 days replacement period. Due to this, the seller will not be able to help you out. Requested him to get in touch with the authorized service center and they'll be able to help you out with any product related support you may need. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0