[Resolved]  Flipkart — cant login to my flipkart account

Hi im faisal
Im using this account from a long time but now im unable to login
Its showing cant login please try after a minute something like that so i tried resetting the password then i used forgot button and then received code.
Entered the code successfully.
After that it was asking please set a new password.
Then i entered new password. But it was showing "unable to update new password please retry
Please re activate my account
My email id is
[protected]@yahoo.com
U can reach me there
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2019

[May 06, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 06, 2019 We will revert on it.
Updated by faisalfasi May 14, 2019 i received this email from flipkart team Hello,

We'd like to let you know that your recent order has been cancelled as our systems have observed a trend in your purchase history that suggests that the items you've purchased are usually not intended for personal use. This would also mean that you will no longer be able to login to your Flipkart account.

Naveen N
Flipkart Customer Support

i did order some phones ( maximum of 7 ) in last 1 year
and sir all those phones are being used by my friends or people who dont have a basic knowledge of ordering online

i ordered from them
i can attach screen shots of almost the devices purchased and sorry i cant send photos of groceries as we consumed it i already asked you requested you to activate my account via mail but as i didnt receive any reply from you after 5 days im updating my complaint here

please activate my account
i will treat this as a warning and wont order anything fr someone else
thanks
hoping fr a positive response
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet