Flipkart — card less credit bill payment

[email protected] on Jun 17, 2019
I am using card less credit facility. On 15th june i was done may month dues payment. During payment processing my amount is deducted successfully but bill is not paid successful.. Some error after deducting payment. i wrote email regarding this with bank ref. No. /deduction massage provided by bank. Flipkart promises to solve problem under 24 hours. Still now no any information comes from them. I attached bank deduction pic. Which i take screenshots from transaction details it is on under red colour. Kindly do something i several times contact with flipkart customer executives. But they are not talk sincerely they told me your payment declined due to cvv no. Missing. When i done payment from netbanking...how it is possible...

card less credit bill payment

[Jun 17, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Hi Pranav,

Thanks for writing to us.

We're sorry to hear that you're facing issues with card less payment. We request you to contact your bank's customer care for further assistance.

Your kind understanding is appreciated.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - card less credit bill payment