[Resolved]  Flipkart — change my damaged mobile number

Hello flipkart, i want to change my mobile
Number because my registered mobile number sim is damaged and it can't be used so please change my damaged number ([protected] and this damaged sim number is registered with your flipkart account) and please change this number with my another number [protected]
And
Also i attached my damaged sim [protected] image here... And this damaged sim is can't be used for otp verification that's why i complained here so please change my damaged sim number to this number [protected].
For contact call me to [protected]
change my damaged mobile number
change my damaged mobile number
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 21, 2019
Thankyou very much for changing my number

[Jan 30, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 We will revert on it.
Updated by akp16p Feb 08, 2019 My recent problem is not solved yet ... Please solve and update my number to my Flipkart account.
For more details please view my previous complain.
Updated by akp16p Feb 08, 2019 You said to email the document to [protected]@consumercomplaints.in as you sent but this is noreply so how to send my verification documents for number change.
Updated by akp16p Feb 11, 2019 Please sent your email again if you not received my verification document to change my number on Flipkart account or I also shared my document here ... So please change my number.

Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 21, 2019 customer has raised the issue with regards to the mobile number to be changed as we have escalated this issue
to the team and now the issue has been resolved and same has been confirmed by the customer hence closing the case from our end.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet