[Resolved] Flipkart — complaining about refund amount from flipkart

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 Huzaifa Kareem on Dec 10, 2019
Hello I'm Kareem Flipkart said they refund my amount on 30th January 2019 but still I didn't get money Credit in my Account & they said send Amount in my Account but I didn't get my money so please kindly sort out my problem as soon as possible I'm suffering from last 6 months on this issue so please I humble request solve my problem .. amount is RS 2659

complaining about refund amount from flipkart
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2020

[Dec 11, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2019
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through. We are writing this mail about your product Rudrakshhh Embroidered Jamdani Handloom Silk Linen Blend Saree. We would like to let you know the seller has refunded the number of Rs.2659/- to your bank account on 30th Jan 2019 and the same should have been credited by 06th Feb 2019 as per standard banking procedure. You may contact the bank customer care using the number mentioned on the back of your card with the Bank Transaction number: PUR[protected] to know your refund status. If they are unable to help, you may raise a dispute with the bank's grievance department and they will surely help you out.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - complaining about refund amount from flipkart