[Resolved]  Flipkart — complaint against flipkart, ekart and seller (the new book corner)

Order id-od[protected]
I ordered a book (Works of bikash bhattacharjee close to events by manasij majumder) from flipkart which was sold by the new book corner a seller. The delivery date was 18th january 2019 and they sent me the wrong book (Objective question electrical engineering) so i contacted customer support of flipkart and they told me it will be replaced by the next buiness day and this went on for 4 days and then they finally cancelled stating could not be delivered due to unforeseen circumstances. Everyday the product was available but the price had been increased and i would get the text of out for delivery afterthat they cancelled my order on 26th january 2019. They raised an escalation when i contacted multiple times and explained this is happening the second time but they assured me this time we will deliver the product. They made me wait for 6 days again they sent me wrong book this time they sent me geography book by masjid hussain. And i didn't get refund.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2019
I get a refund.

[Jan 29, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 Duplicate of c2215948. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have orders for a shoes at end I received a flipkart product with used under wear in it.

Flipkart