[Resolved] Flipkart — complaint against seller

Gautam Baliyan on Mar 8, 2018
Hello sir! This side prince rathi from muzaffarnagar, uttar pradesh, today mar8 redmi5a sale on filpkart at 12:00pm i ordered redmi5a. Seller name is truenet commerce he cancelled my order after order placed.
My order i'd is od[protected]
Sir, this is not fair if u cancelled every order of customer so why do u give a flash sale on filpkart

Sir plz.. Do something about my order

Thanku sir..

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
We will revert on it.
Updated by Gautam Baliyan, Apr 23, 2018
Order I'd is OD[protected]
And I also attached a photo of msg that have deducted money and transaction ID TX[protected]

Updated by Gautam Baliyan, Apr 23, 2018
In this case I ordered Redmi note 5 pro 4, 64 gb and during payment bank account deducted 28000 instead 14000 so plz check it and refund my money . I attached passbook of bank account. Plz check it and take action about it.

Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 29, 2018
Customer raised a complaint stating that the order was cancelled without customer consent. We have interacted with the customer and informed that one customer can place order for one quantity only in a month, due to which order was cancelled. Closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0