[Resolved] Flipkart — complaint against the cancellation of my return request.

Tabish Farooq on May 22, 2019
I had ordered go india store regular men black jeans with the waist size of 32 and i got the order on 11 may 2019 when i tried it the size was not fit because the jeans had waist size of 30. So i initiated my on 13 may 2019 and i got the confirmation message "the seller has accepted your return request and it will be picked up by 14 may 2019" when i checked my return had been cancelled without notifying me so i contacted the flipkart team and they told me it was some technical defect and apologized for the inconvenience caused and assured me that it won't happen again so i initiated my return again on 14 may 2019 and the pick up was by 16 may 2019. On 16 may 2019 i saw that my request has again been cancelled without notifying so i again called flipkart and they told me the same thing again and this time they initiated the return by themselves and gave some reasons which where not convincing at all and assured the pickup by 18 may 2019 and then the same thing happened again and again like 6 times till now and still no one is even answering my question why is it happening...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2019

[May 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tabish Farooq, May 22, 2019
Order id :: OD[protected]
Flipkart Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - complaint against the cancellation of my return request.