[Resolved]  Flipkart — complaint on double billing and withdrawal of money twice over for grocery items ordered online

Let me bring to your notice on the double billing for grocery items ordered and delivered to my address b. Aishwarya, (My daughter) no: 3, mahendra varman street, rajiv gandhi nagar, nesappakkam, chennai-600078.

The said grocery items were ordered on flipkart on 9-1-2019 and the invoice date is mentioned as[protected]. The grand total of billing is rs.666. We paid through the sbi debit card when the grocery items arrived at our door.

The delivery boy swiped sbi debit card twice citing some technical glitches, while we chose to pay electronically by using the debit card, which resulted in debiting of the amount twice over from our sbi savings account (Joint account held by parents u. Bharathan (Myself) and b. Indhumathy (Wife). An amount of rs.666 was withdrawn twice from our account for a single bill.

The order was made by a. Sudhamathy, my sister - in - law, from her personal phone no:[protected] and the associated email id is sudha92. [protected]@gmail.com

Here with this mail, i am attaching the tax invoice/ bill of supply for your reference. May i request you to rectify the mistake and return the money of rs.666 immediately.

I have been a regular customer of flipkart and this anomaly is billing has caused me a lot of pain. Please find the bill of supply in the attachment. Kindly get back to me asap.

Yours sincerely,
U. Bharathan
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet