[Resolved]  Flipkart — complaint regarding shopping of amway nutrilite daily

My complaint is that recently i have bought amway nutrilite daily of rs.1485/_ on discount price. While consuming the product i feel quite different and have some problems then i earlier take. As such i think it is duplicate and its cover also seems duplicate. Its a health related products if i get negative results who will be responsible. Rs 1485/_ is not a small amount me. I think flipkart is a guinine firm i have shopped so many things from flipkart, i do not disappointed before but this time i feel its fake to buy amway product from flipkart.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 16, 2018

[Mar 16, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nanda Sunar Mar 16, 2018
Hello, I Nanda Sunar have bought one Amway nutrilite daily few days back on above of number, I guninely feel that the product have adverse result while consuming then before. I feel the product is duplicate and it's cover also seems duplicate. So far health is concern its best to not sold such type of medicine through online. I think flipkart is a guinune firm where I shopped various items from flipkart but this time unfortunately I got duplicate product in fake name. So who will be responsible for my health if I consume such type of duplicate product.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet