[Resolved] Flipkart — damaged ifb oven delivered and delaying my refund

Anny Kasyap on Jan 9, 2018
I have booked ifb oven for my sister on 23 september 2017 through flipkart site in sale season amounting 10979.
Firstly they deliver it very late and then we found some slip of delivery and return of some other address on that box (Due to some damage). We call that customer, who claims that piece was delivered damage on his address.
We lodge return request. Then technician comes in dec 2017, where he found the piece damaged. He accept the return. But till date, flipkart extending the pick up date. Due to which, my refund was pending and they enjoying the money without any interest. When ever i lodge a complaint, they extend the pick up date and close the complain with just an information call stating that they are closing the complaint, they are unable to pick up on the previous date and they have no other option remaining.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2018

[Jan 09, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anny Kasyap, Jan 09, 2018
I have booked IFB oven for my sister on 23 September 2017 through Flipkart site in sale season amounting 10979.
Firstly they deliver it very late and then we found some slip of delivery and return of some other address on that box(due to some damage).we call that customer, who claims that piece was delivered damage on his address.
We lodge return request.Then technician comes in Dec 2017, where he found the piece damaged.he accept the return.But till date, Flipkart extending the pick up date. Due to which, my refund was pending and they enjoying the money without any interest.when ever I lodge a complaint, they extend the pick up date and close the complain with just an information call stating that they are closing the complaint, they are unable to pick up on the previous date and they have no other option remaining.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2018
We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have purchased a order, but hit not working please advise me

Best regards
ROHIT KUMAR

Actually I didn’t get my product its so delayed .the last day for delivery was[protected] and the its passed 2 days . Please send my product as soon as possible

My order id od[protected]
I did withdraw of phonepe wallet amount 596 rupees from flipkart to my bank amount. the transaction showed failed but the balance amount in phonepe wallet is now ZERO. not credited to my bank account too. please help to resolve ASAP.
Sir/Medam,

My flipcart account is deactivation please active my account.

Date of Incident is 29.12.2017
Client Mobile Number is : [protected]
Mail Id : srinathrs200@gmail.com
I have deactivated my acc now I want 2 activate it...but it showing acc invalid please contact us pls help me fastly
Dear
Sir
My parches xolo era x1 but please slow not any fast work
Work please exchange other model Samsung j3 defence payment paid by card. Please

Rajeev gupta
Tanks
Account is deactivated..when logged in shows account deactivated contact customer care...
Email-kdiksha70@gmail.com
I have order my phone redmi note 5 pro from flipkart 6.64 GB and it is delivered to me 1 April and I have seen that the received good is broken from bottom so plz I want to resolve my queries instantly and immediately

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - damaged ifb oven delivered and delaying my refund