[Resolved] Flipkart — damaged product supplied and return not accepted

Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Buildings Alyssa, Begonia & Clove Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Bengaluru, 560103, Karnataka, India CIN : U51109KA2012PTC066107 Telephone: 1800 208 9898, Karnataka, India, India
 Swej Sharma on Jan 2, 2020
I have purchased wooden bed from Flipkart on :[protected]order ID : OD[protected]. They have sent different product mentioned from online site also it is defective and low quality furniture. I have raised several return request but they are cancelling every time. I have called several time but Flipkart executives not giving satisfactory reply and even not escalating this issue. I am suffering from more than one month.

Product name: Crystal Furnitech Aspen Engineered Wood King Drawer Bed Walnut + Dream White FK-540.6 Particle Board NA | FK-540.6

I don't want this product and want complete refund of my amount.

damaged product supplied and return not accepted
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2020
Return accepted and completed

[Jan 03, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Swej Sharma, Feb 06, 2020
Still problem is not resolved. Flipkart is raising tickets for product uninstallation and M/S Jeeves Consumer Services is canceling the tickets. Complete process is moving in infinite loop from last 2 month. I am in very frustrating as there is no escalation and So pathetic customer service. Flipkart is just making fool of me and nothing else and their representative are also of no use nor their escalation team.

damaged product supplied and return not accepted
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. We're writing to you about your Crystal Furnitech Aspen Engineered Wood King Drawer Bed (Finish Color - Walnut + Dream White) with order ID OD[protected]. We’d like to let you know that the seller has confirmed that the refund has been completed on 10 Feb 20 and will be reflecting in your credit card by 20 Feb 20. Please check the previous statement/unbilled transaction of your credit card before reaching out to the bank. You may contact your bank’s customer care using the number mentioned on the back of your card in case you need further assistance. If they are unable to help, you may raise a dispute with the bank's grievance cell.

19045
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - damaged product supplied and return not accepted