[Resolved]  Flipkart — deducted from my account but order not confirmed

Dear sir, i have the mentioned account with ballygunge railway station branch (Ifsc : sbin0003951). I faced a problem on 4th apr (Ref: [protected]igafvngdt2/ amount: 1199/-) while doing the transaction online through net banking, the amount had been deducted from my account but the flipkart did not receive any amount they saying. I went to my sbi branch office and launch the complied. Those numbers is [protected]. But my compliant status showing the payment has been made successful. Flipkart clear says me that they have not received any payment. I do not understand what to do in this situation. So, i kindly request you please take a look at this issue and solve my problem as soon as possible. All the supporting documents have been attached below.
deducted from my account but order not confirmed
deducted from my account but order not confirmed
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2019

[May 04, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 06, 2019 We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet