[Resolved]  Flipkart — delay in delivery - livpure liv-pep-pro-plus+ 7 l ro + uv +uf water purifier.

I did not receive my order and flipkart representative force me to cancel this order. and told me that this product will not be received at your location because of Courier Partner (GATI courier Partner) my location. This is ridiculous services that i never seen.
I need to register complaint and please take action against it as soon as possible, This is one type of cheating done by courier partner or flipkart is responsible for that. Hope you will resolved it soon.

Thank you.
delay in delivery - livpure liv-pep-pro-plus+ 7 l ro + uv +uf water purifier.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 18, 2018

[Mar 13, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
firoz shab's response Mar 05, 2018 Sir I want to my product on 7 March 2018
I'll already cunsult Ur executive person plz make me sure if my product not on specific date then reject the product at delivery address and never purchase. Any product from Flipkart.
I'm Ur prime customer my I'd are well known in Ur customer data is [protected]@gmail.com
U also check this is and my continues shopping
My request for my first order I placed 1 March and delivery date shown 8-9 march
U also check this is and my continues shopping
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 14, 2018 We will revert on it.

Comments

Sir I want to my product on 7 March 2018
i placed my order 1 March 2018
I'll already cunsult Ur executive person
Hi friends,
When we select replacement option, they called to ours simply checking and they will closed issue but I am not satisfied product. But they not consider. Please friends before purchase item, please go amazon or another online shopping. Please my concern don't purchase on flipkart

Flipkart