[Resolved]  Flipkart — delay in delivery package

Hi there! I have ordered samsung galaxy a70 black colour from flipkart on 29th april 2019 through truecomretail seller. Expected delivery was by 04th may 2019 but i haven't got my phone delivered till now. The seller has till yet not even packed the product they (Seller) are still processing my order and the amount of the phone is deducted from my account. When i tried to call them to solve my grievances our team will call you within 3-4 days and after fews days later they will start the process for delivery. It clearly seems that they are unable to solve my concerns related to this issues and the only hope i saw further was to approach you so you can solve my concerns kindly. I m facing lots of inconvenience by taking their regular followup. Since i have pre-order the product i should have got the product atleast on the estimated day.
My order id:- od[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 12, 2019

[May 05, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 06, 2019 We will revert on it.
Updated by Ashish867 May 07, 2019 still no progress and no updates is seen from seller side. My order is still processing. I don't understand how long does it takes u to contact to your seller. I can only see mails regarding delay in delivery and dates are extending further and further. You shouldn't have listed the product i[censored] were running out of stock this clearly shows the unprofessionalism from Flipkart side. Flipkart had commited to deliver the product by 4th May but till now it is not even packed yet from seller side and on my regular followup they replay that they will resolve my grievance soon. My friends are also facing the same problem and if this is how u will cater your service then you can loose your valuable customers who have been joint with flipkart since its origin. The same phone is available on every nearby samsung store to me but it is out of stock on flipkart since 1st May. I Hope Flipkart will resolve my grievances related to this soon and deliver me the product within 2-3 days..
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet