[Resolved] Flipkart — delayed delivery of nikon d3400 dslr

Kadugodi, India
 PrasantSaikia on Jul 10, 2018
Hi I have ordered a Nikon D3400 Dslr with order ID OD[protected] on 8 July 2018. The promised delivery date was 9 july 2018. However i didnt received the parcel on the promised date. Reason being showed as same city misrouted. For the whole day my parcel was at itpl hub on 9 july 2018. Later it was dispatched to motherhub bangalore at 5.20 pm on 9 july 2018. Its 1.50 pm on 10 July 2018 currently and my parcel is still in the same status as dispatched to motherhub due to same city misrouted. When I called your customer care they are telling me that the real time system sometimes doesn't get updated. So what do you mean by real time then? It was getting updated nicely until 9 july 2018 and then suddenly it stopped updation. I placed an emergency delivery request too on 9 july 2018 with reference number IN[protected] provided by Atul in flipkart customer care. and again i called today on 10 july 2018 and they are saying that don't worry your parcel will get delivered within next one day. Please look on to this and assist me in receiving my order urgently.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 11, 2018
I have received my parcel today so dont want to go ahead with any further complaints

[Jul 23, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2018
Customer had complained about delivery of the product, we interacted with the customer and confirmed the order is delivered to the customer, hence closing the complaint from our end.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]