Flipkart — delivered incorrect product and not replacing

81/1, 1st floor, 6th cross, I. T. I (TMCS) layout, J. P. Nagar 1st phase, Bangalore, India
 vijay ku sharma on Oct 20, 2019

I have a concern on one of the products which i have purchased from flipkart on oct 4th 2019. Below are the product details :

Order id : od[protected]​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
Product name : dell 22 inch full hd ips panel monitor (E2219hn)

Ordered date : 4th oct 2019

Order delivered : 11th oct 2019

Replacement order : 12th oct. 2019

Replaced order : 17th oct 2019.

The product had a clear specification that it has in built speakers

My actions : on 4th oct 2019 i called to flipkart customer service and spoke to “ rashmi sony” agent and took a confirmation on the product details and she confirmed me that whatever is visible and mentioned in the product specification the same would be delivered. However, on 11th of october when i checked the product it did not have the in built speakers and hence i raised a concern with the customer support team. They offered to help me out and asked for a replacement of the product and the issue will be definitely resolved. Now, on 15th the wishmaster came to collect the old product and collect the new product but due to product not just packed he did not collect the product and also took away the new replaced product. I again complained with the customer team on 15th and they said on 16th oct the product will be delivered. However, on 16th the product did not get delivered but it was delivered on the next day which was 17th oct.

Now, the replaced product also has same issues and does not have the right specification as described while buying the product and does not have speakers in built.
What i need : i just simply need my product for which i have already paid and just deliver me the product which was on display in flipkart with the specifications.

What i do not need : i do not need a refund and i am wanting the product. I have been waiting for almost 20 days now to get the right product and was supposed to gift to a near ones and the wait is not ending. Hence, i need the product and worth the wait.

Attached is the screenshot of the product specification when i brought the product and all mail of my rigorous follow up as a tiring customer.

Please resolve the issue for me and deliver the right product. Call me @ [protected] for any queries.

Vijay sharma

[Oct 20, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 20, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by vijay ku sharma, Oct 23, 2019

I have not yet gor a response or final status on my complaint. I need an answer.

Updated by vijay ku sharma, Oct 24, 2019

Comments

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - delivered incorrect product and not replacing