[Resolved]  Flipkart — Delivery Boy Didn't Came At My Home And He is Saying That I came to your home bt he didn't came

I had ordered my product at flipkart and recieved below number is my order number OD[protected]. I was 24 hours available at home on on 26th and 27th of jan, but no courier delivery was attempted that day. Today on 27th jan when i m at my home courier boy call me bt some i didn't receive call after 2mins i call him but he didnt recive call till day end and now he wont re-attempt delievery. Though I requested him to delivery tomarrow at any condition ...(I was getting sms on 24th n 25th Jan 2017 for flipkart delivery I was hence availble at home whole day but didnot got any delivery.) The courier company is Ecomm and tracking id is FMPC[protected], courier person who called me was Miss.Priyanka Pagar[protected]. It is very irritating that company like flipkart provides such type of service. Please take proper action so that other customers like me dont suffer from the same.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 13, 2017

[Jan 30, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2017
As per the tracking status product is delivered to customer and issue is resolved.

20745