[Resolved] Flipkart — delivery delay of 4 days

FMPP[protected]

And with Several Incident ID

IN[protected]
IN[protected] IN[protected]

It's been second time i'm being harassed on delivery ground. I have follow up with the team severally not to repeat the issue and to follow up with Ekart, flipkart's own logistics chain. Nothing has been done to help me in this situation.

The case is very simple i ordered a TV on 19May.promised delivery date 24 may.. Delivery Doesnot happened so on 25 th may i Cancelled the same.. Post a apology mail and a telephonic conversation with Samantha R she said sorry and assured me it is not going to Repeat itself and insisted to Order the same. But Second time i ordered on 31may Promised Delivery Date was 4June. I'm writing the mail on 5thJune over not getting the product. If again same continues i'll forcefully cancel the order and close all the relationship with you guys of several years.

What is the issue is If ekart will try to deliver me the product also they will not able to do that because i'm going to Out of town for 15/17days..

Hope You will help in sorting the Issue Out.

Pradeep

delivery delay of 4 days
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2019
The Grievance Team worked very efficiently to crumb down the issue. The Have follow up vigourously with Courier partner and now they Assured me of not closing the cases till the tv installs and I am happy with their service. Good Job.. Mail id [email protected]

[Jun 06, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by trulylips, Jun 09, 2019
48 Hours Gone They Still have not Reverted or resolved my issue... Don't Know how much time they will take to deliver the TV.

delivery delay of 4 days
Updated by trulylips, Jun 12, 2019
Its More than 10days Delay in delivery.. Also still they didn't gave me a particular reason instead asking me to cancel the Order??? Do check on this...

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]