[Resolved] Flipkart — delivery of wrong product instead of redmi note 6 pro mobile

Indrajeet Haldhar on Jan 5, 2019
Dear sir/madam,
I was placed a order to purchase a redmi note 6 pro rose gold (64 gb) through flipkart website via online at price of 13, 999 rs on 20/12/2018. My order number is : od[protected]. Payment was on cash on delivery (Cod).
After receiving the delivery on 26/12/2018. Later when i opened that box i found a box of redmi 5a repaired by tape instead of redmi note 6 pro so i did not open that box of redmi 5a.
I called to flipkart customer service and told them whole incident and placed a request for replacement but next day they rejected my request because i did not opened that box. They told me to open that box when i opened that box of redmi 5a. I found 3 potatoes in that box.
Then i called them and told about this and request a replacement then they accepted my second return request on 29/12/2018 after investigation and scheduled pickup till 03/01/2019 via dotzot. But they did not pickup and cancelled my request on 04/01/2019.
This is clear that flipkart intention is pure clear to make a fraud.
No doubt flipkart is a reputed company and in service sector reputation played a vital role. Sir after this incident i have no faith on flipkart company.

Sir please resolved my problem as early as possible other i will lodge an fir and also in consumer court as per consumer protection act.
So sir please takes action as early as possible and resolve my problem asap.

Yours faithfully,
Indrajeet haldhar
Mob.- [protected]
E-mail – [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2019
Flipkart finally today on 18/01/2019 give me delivery of Redmi Note 6 Pro (64GB) mobile phone. Photos I posted in comment section. Thank you #Consumer Complaints for this support.

[Jan 05, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Indrajeet Haldhar, Jan 18, 2019
Finally today on 18/01/2019, I got my delivery of Redmi Note 6 Pro (64GB). Thank you Flipkart for solving this issue quickly.

delivery of wrong product instead of redmi note 6 pro mobile

Comments

Dear Indrajeet Haldhar

DotZot — return order

We seen your complaint "DotZot — money return back". As per our process we do not pick up any return shipment without the specific instruction of the sender. Since the Dotzot airway number is not mentioned we are unable to check.

For any refund you will have to contact your shipper.

Yours sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot
Indrajeet Haldhar's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 7, 2019
Your delivery boy did not come for pickup and he update false report that address not found. For this reason seller cancelled my return request. Now will you pay my 13, 999 rs? How can this possible, When the same delivery boy delivered the product and at time of pickup he did not found the address?

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]